Re: [steiner] hello

    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 10, 2001
      >>I've just returned from a trip to Edinburgh and I'm trying desperately to
      catch up with all the E-mails in my inbox. (that's my excuse and I'm sticking
      to it).
      Anyway, greetings to you, Dennis and hello again Dr Starman. Your
      Soul-Calendar posts are still an inspiation to me.
      warm regards,
      charlie.

      *******Well, in case you didn't see my post, there's a new list called "RudolfSteiner101" where we're going to start posting basic anthroposophy from the basic books at Michaelmas. All are welcome to join---it's also at yahoogroups. Hopefully this might stimulate some discussion amongst people here, too, like the 12 Holy Nights study.
      I am also thinking of posting some things related to the spiritual figures Steiner has in the Calendar---this week, for instance, we have Abraham, Tobias and Nicodemus. Meditation on those spirits on their days is quite fruitful.