Re: [steiner] hello

  • Charlie Morrison
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 9, 2001
      I've just returned from a trip to Edinburgh and I'm trying desperately to catch up with all the E-mails in my inbox. (that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it).

      Anyway, greetings to you, Dennis and hello again Dr Starman. Your Soul-Calendar posts are still an inspiation to me.

      warm regards,
      charlie.
      Message 2 of 13 , Sep 10, 2001
        >>I've just returned from a trip to Edinburgh and I'm trying desperately to
        catch up with all the E-mails in my inbox. (that's my excuse and I'm sticking
        to it).
        Anyway, greetings to you, Dennis and hello again Dr Starman. Your
        Soul-Calendar posts are still an inspiation to me.
        warm regards,
        charlie.

        *******Well, in case you didn't see my post, there's a new list called "RudolfSteiner101" where we're going to start posting basic anthroposophy from the basic books at Michaelmas. All are welcome to join---it's also at yahoogroups. Hopefully this might stimulate some discussion amongst people here, too, like the 12 Holy Nights study.
        I am also thinking of posting some things related to the spiritual figures Steiner has in the Calendar---this week, for instance, we have Abraham, Tobias and Nicodemus. Meditation on those spirits on their days is quite fruitful.