Re: [steiner] hello

    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 9, 2001
      In a message dated 9/6/2001 10:27:48 PM, macannadh@... writes:

      << Hello: Just found the group...will try to contribute
      intelligently...Dennis >>

      *******Is anybody still on this list? Where's all you folks who did the study
      of St. John together here at New Year's? Nothing to say?
    • Charlie Morrison
      Message 2 of 13 , Sep 9, 2001
        I've just returned from a trip to Edinburgh and I'm trying desperately to catch up with all the E-mails in my inbox. (that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it).

        Anyway, greetings to you, Dennis and hello again Dr Starman. Your Soul-Calendar posts are still an inspiation to me.

        warm regards,
        charlie.
        << Hello: Just found the group...will try to contribute
        intelligently...Dennis >>

        *******Is anybody still on this list? Where's all you folks who did the study
        of St. John together here at New Year's? Nothing to say?

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        Start here...

        Height:
        345678 ft 01234567891011in

        Weight:
        lbs. kg.

        Post to steiner@egroups.com

        Search the archives of the group at:

        Recommended books by Rudolf Steiner at:

        Message 3 of 13 , Sep 10, 2001
          >>I've just returned from a trip to Edinburgh and I'm trying desperately to
          catch up with all the E-mails in my inbox. (that's my excuse and I'm sticking
          to it).
          Anyway, greetings to you, Dennis and hello again Dr Starman. Your
          Soul-Calendar posts are still an inspiation to me.
          warm regards,
          charlie.

          *******Well, in case you didn't see my post, there's a new list called "RudolfSteiner101" where we're going to start posting basic anthroposophy from the basic books at Michaelmas. All are welcome to join---it's also at yahoogroups. Hopefully this might stimulate some discussion amongst people here, too, like the 12 Holy Nights study.
          I am also thinking of posting some things related to the spiritual figures Steiner has in the Calendar---this week, for instance, we have Abraham, Tobias and Nicodemus. Meditation on those spirits on their days is quite fruitful.