hello

  • macannadh@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 6, 2001
      Hello: Just found the group...will try to contribute
      intelligently...Dennis
      Message 2 of 13 , Sep 9, 2001
        In a message dated 9/6/2001 10:27:48 PM, macannadh@... writes:

        << Hello: Just found the group...will try to contribute
        intelligently...Dennis >>

        *******Is anybody still on this list? Where's all you folks who did the study
        of St. John together here at New Year's? Nothing to say?
      • Charlie Morrison
        Message 3 of 13 , Sep 9, 2001
          I've just returned from a trip to Edinburgh and I'm trying desperately to catch up with all the E-mails in my inbox. (that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it).

          Anyway, greetings to you, Dennis and hello again Dr Starman. Your Soul-Calendar posts are still an inspiation to me.

          warm regards,
          charlie.
          << Hello: Just found the group...will try to contribute
          intelligently...Dennis >>

          *******Is anybody still on this list? Where's all you folks who did the study
          of St. John together here at New Year's? Nothing to say?

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          Start here...

          Height:
          345678 ft 01234567891011in

          Weight:
          lbs. kg.

          Post to steiner@egroups.com

          Search the archives of the group at:

          Recommended books by Rudolf Steiner at:

          Message 4 of 13 , Sep 10, 2001
            >>I've just returned from a trip to Edinburgh and I'm trying desperately to
            catch up with all the E-mails in my inbox. (that's my excuse and I'm sticking
            to it).
            Anyway, greetings to you, Dennis and hello again Dr Starman. Your
            Soul-Calendar posts are still an inspiation to me.
            warm regards,
            charlie.

            *******Well, in case you didn't see my post, there's a new list called "RudolfSteiner101" where we're going to start posting basic anthroposophy from the basic books at Michaelmas. All are welcome to join---it's also at yahoogroups. Hopefully this might stimulate some discussion amongst people here, too, like the 12 Holy Nights study.
            I am also thinking of posting some things related to the spiritual figures Steiner has in the Calendar---this week, for instance, we have Abraham, Tobias and Nicodemus. Meditation on those spirits on their days is quite fruitful.