Re: [steiner] Sorry about my absence

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 30, 2001
      In a message dated 8/30/2001 8:09:16 PM, sena@... writes:

      << Dear Members,
      I have been without a computer for three months, and so have not
      been able to participate in this group. Hope you all have been
      enjoying the summer.
      Best wishes,
      Sena >>

      It's traditional that anthroposophic groups stop meeting in the summer
      anyway, to take up 'study' in a different way.
      But in case you didn't hear, there is a new list called RudolfSteiner101
      where we want to take up the basic books at Michaelmas. Perhaps those who did
      the study here for the 12 Holy Nights might be inteested in starting to do
      something again now as a sort of 'online study group'.