Sorry about my absence

  • Sena Fernando
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 30, 2001
      Dear Members,
      I have been without a computer for three months, and so have not
      been able to participate in this group. Hope you all have been
      enjoying the summer.
      Best wishes,
      Sena
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 30, 2001
        In a message dated 8/30/2001 8:09:16 PM, sena@... writes:

        << Dear Members,
        I have been without a computer for three months, and so have not
        been able to participate in this group. Hope you all have been
        enjoying the summer.
        Best wishes,
        Sena >>

        It's traditional that anthroposophic groups stop meeting in the summer
        anyway, to take up 'study' in a different way.
        But in case you didn't hear, there is a new list called RudolfSteiner101
        where we want to take up the basic books at Michaelmas. Perhaps those who did
        the study here for the 12 Holy Nights might be inteested in starting to do
        something again now as a sort of 'online study group'.