Soul-Calendar, Week 17 after Easter (Northern Hemisphere)

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10, 2014
    • 1 Attachment
    • 61 KB
    The "Calendar of the Soul"

         The Sun, according to the Doctor, is under the influence of the constellation LEO from August 4th through Sept. 7th in our era. A version (done by Margot Roessler) of a new symbolic image of the LION from the original Soul-Calendar (created originally by artist Imma von Eckherdstein from Dr. Steiner's sketches & indications) in the color he said corresponded to the sign, Blue, is attached to this e-mail.

    ******* MANTRA # 17 *******

    Es spricht das Weltenwort,

    Das ich durch Sinnestore

    In Seelengründen durfte führen:

    Erfülle deine Geistestiefen

    Mit meinen Weltenweiten,

    Zu finden einstens mich in dir.

    There speaks the World-Word,

    That I through the Senses' Gate

    Would let lead into the Soul's Ground:

    "Fill your Spirit-Depths

    With my World-Wideness

    To find one day Me in you."

    An interpretation of the mantra:

        The summer is when we are meant to lose ourselves in the play of light
and warmth, so strong that it dims down the Ego's thinking; then, from out of
the Spirit revealed in the outer world, we are to find our "selves" again in
the "World-Self."

        This week that world speaks to us through the senses' beauty
which we take in to the soul's depths, saying that as we fill our "I" with
the expanse of the world we sense, its very essence will become something permanently
part of us.

    THE DAYS OF THE WEEK:

    Sunday August 10th. Moon AQUARIUS. Full Moon. Agathe. Laurentius.

    Monday August 11th. Moon PISCES.  Alexander. Gottlieb. Hermann. Radegunde. Susanna. Tiburtius.

    Tuesday August 12th. Moon PISCES. Clara. Hilaria. Sulpicius.

    Wednesday August 13th. Moon ARIES.  Hippolytus.

    Thursday August 14th. Moon ARIES. Eusebius.

    Friday August 15th. Moon TAURUS. Mary's Ascension to Heaven.

    Saturday August 16th. Moon TAURUS. 1743 the Chemist Lavoisier born.

    ******* PLANETS IN THE EVENING SKY:

       Mars is in the southwest at sunset, the red "star" in the middle of three in a line, between the bright star Spica (the ear of corn held by Virgo the Virgin) on its right and yellowish Saturn to its left (east). Mars is approaching Saturn and will be conjunct it in about 2 weeks.