Soul-Calendar, 51st Week after Easter.

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 16, 2014

           The Sun, according to the Doctor, is under the influence of the constellation PISCES from March 9th through April 13th in our era. A version (done by Margot Roessler) of a new symbolic image of the FISHE from the original Soul-Calendar (created originally by artist Imma von Eckherdstein from Dr. Steiner's sketches & indications) in the color he said corresponded to the sign, a shade of 'magenta' we cannot yet see, is attached to this e-mail.

                                          * MANTRA # 51  *

      Ins Innre des Menschenwesens

      Ergiesst der Sinne Reichtum sich,

      Es findet sich der Weltengeist

      Im Spiegelbild des Menschenauges,

      Das seine Kraft aus ihm

      Sich neu erschaffen muss.

      Into the Inner Essence of Man

      Gush the Senses’ Riches;

      The World-Spirit finds itself

      In mirror-image of Man’s Eye,

      That its Power out of this

      Must shape anew.

          Last week, we felt, through the use of the mantra, how the spring's growth spoke, saying that Nature is spiritually under a spell which can only be overcome by us carrying it into our own deeds.

          This week we should feel the richness of all the sprouting new growth of nature pour into us, so that Nature itself is transformed into something new through our beholding its power within us.

      Sunday March 16th.

      Moon Libra. Full Moon.
      1858 Nees v. Esenbeck died.

      Monday March 17th. Moon Libra. Patrick (Bringer of Christendom to Ireland). 180 Marcus Aurelius died.

      Tuesday March 18th M

      Day of Remembrance of the First Day of the World. Edgar Cayce born 1877.

      Wednesday March 19th. Moon Scorpio. Joseph (husband of Mary). Mary of Bethany (Lazarus’ sister in John’s Gospel).

      Thursday March 20th. Moon Scorpio.

      Joachim (father of Mary). Martin Scotus (worthy spreader of Christendom in Poland).

      Friday March 21st. Moon Sagittarius

      . Benedict (founded the Benedictine Order 529).  1685 J.S. Bach born. 1804 Napoleonic Code published.

       Brilliant Jupiter is high in the sky next to the Twins at sunset.