Soul-Calendar, Week 37 after Easter (Winter)

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2013

           The Sun, according to the Doctor, is under the influence of the constellation SAGITTARIUS from December 1st through January 4th in our era. A version (done by Margot Roessler) of a new symbolic image of the ARCHER from the original Soul-Calendar (created originally by artist Imma von Eckherdstein from Dr. Steiner's sketches & indications) in the color he said corresponded to the sign, a shade of 'magenta' we cannot yet see, is attached to this e-mail.

                                          * MANTRA # 37 (Winter)  *

      Zu tragen Geisteslicht in Weltenwinternacht

      Erstrebet selig meines Herzens Trieb

      Dass leuchtend Seelenkeime

      In Weltengrunden wurzeln

      Und Gotteswort im Sinnesdunkel

      Verklarend alles Sein durchtont.

      To carry Spirit-Light in World-Winter-Night,

      Strives joyfully my Heart's Drive

      That light-filled Soul-Seeds

      In World-Ground take root

      And God's Word in Senses' Darkness

      Makes clear all Being it resounds through.

         An interpretation of the mantra:

            Throughout the Fall our Self-Consciousness (as opposed to Nature-Consciousness) grows. Last week, this grew to the point where the divine world spoke in the soul's depths in a way that could be sensed through use of the mantra, saying that, if our deeds would be filled with its Light, we could be its channels to others.

         This week, it plants luminous seeds in the soul for future work, and through the mantric work we can feel ourselves striving to carry these into the world, as light-beings carrying the Spirit into the darkness of matter, so that the divine working through us enlightens it.

      THE DAYS OF THE WEEK:

      Sunday, December 8th. Moon Pisces.  Festival of the Conception of Mary (Remembrance of the conception without sin of Mary through her mother Anna).  Herbert Spencer died 1903.

      Monday, December 9th. Moon Pisces. First Quarter. Poet Milton born 1608.

      Tuesday, December 10th. Moon Aries.   1520 Luther burns Papal Bull.

      Wednesday,  December 11th. Moon Aries.  1843 Robert Koch born.

      Thursday, December 12th. Moon Taurus.  Albrecht von Haller died 1777.

      Friday  December 13th. Moon Taurus. Friedrich Hebbel died 1863.

      Saturday,  December 14th. Moon Taurus.
        Tycho Brahe born 1546.

      ******* PLANETS IN THE EVENING SKY:

         Venus is the bright white 'star' in the West at sunset.
        In the East, Jupiter rises next to the Twins about 9 P.M.