Soul-Calendar, Week 28 after Easter

    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 6, 2013
    • 1 Attachment
    • 139 KB

         The Sun, according to the Doctor, is under the influence of the constellation VIRGO from September 8th through October 12th in our era. A version (done by Margot Roessler) of a new symbolic image of the VIRGIN from the original Soul-Calendar (created originally by artist Imma von Eckherdstein from Dr. Steiner's sketches & indications) in the color he said corresponded to the sign, indigo, is attached to this e-mail.

                                        * MANTRA # 28  *

    Ich kann in Innern neu belebt

    Erfühlen eignen Wesens Weiten

    Und kraftefüllt Gedankenstrahlen

    Aus Seelensonnenmacht

    Den Lebensrätseln lösend spenden,

    Erfüllung manchem Wunsche leihen,

    Dem Hoffnung schon die Schwingen lähmte.

    I can, in my Inner being newly alive,

    Feel my own Essence widen

    And power-filled Thinking-rays

    Out of Soul's Sun-Might

    Life-Riddles loosening giving,

    Lending fulfillment to many Wishes

    That before even the Hope for had had its wings lamed.

        The season of Autumn is the Michaelmas time, in which we are meant to develop Self (inner)-consciousness instead of the Nature (outer)-consciousness we have had all Summer. This developing self-consciousness by last week had produced a powerful force in our soul-drives, which was sensed as a seed of future development going into the Autumn.\

        This week, we feel this new force enlivening our inner selves and causing our being to widen out of its isolation within self into the wide world, and newly-empowered thinking finds itself able to solve what had been before seemingly-insoluable mysteries of life; which in turn leads to the feeling that many wishes, whose hopes of fulfillment we had given up on, we now see it will be possible to realize.

    THE DAYS OF THE WEEK:

    Sunday, October 6th. Moon Scorpio.  Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Angela (who converted Francis of Assizi to Christianity).

    Monday, October 7th. Moon Scorpio.  Serapius.

    Tuesday, October 8th. Moon Sagittarius.  Ephraim (Joseph's Son). 1502 Founding of the University of Wittenberg.

    Wednesday,  October 9th. Moon Sagittarius Dionysius (he who conducted the counting of the years since the Birth of Christ and decided the the method for fixing the celebration of the Easter festival).

    Thursday, October 10th. Moon Capricorn  Gideon.

    Friday  October 11th. Moon Capricorn. First Quarter. 1531 Zwingli died.

    Saturday,  October 12th. Moon Aquarius.  Wilfred (acted for the spreading of Christianity in Sweden in the 11th century).

    ******* PLANETS IN THE EVENING SKY:

       Venus is the bright white 'star' in the West at sunset. The crescent moon is seen near it Monday and Tuesday nights.