Soul-Calendar, Week 25 after Easter: Being Alone

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15, 2013
    • 1 Attachment
    • 231 KB

         The Sun, according to the Doctor, is under the influence of the constellation VIRGO from September 8th through October 12th in our era. A version (done by Margot Roessler) of a new symbolic image of the VIRGIN from the original Soul-Calendar (created originally by artist Imma von Eckherdstein from Dr. Steiner's sketches & indications) in the color he said corresponded to the sign, indigo, is attached to this e-mail.

                                        * MANTRA # 25 *

    Ich darf nun mir gehören

    Und leuchtend breiten Innenlicht

    In Raumes- und in Zeitenfinsternis.

    Zum Schlafe drängt natürlich Wesen,

    Der Seele Tiefen sollen wachen

    Und wachend tragen Sonnengluten

    In kalte Winterfluten.

    I now must belong only to myself

    And lightening, spread Inner Light

    Into Space and Time's darkness.

    As towards sleep draws all natural Essence,

    The Souls's Depths shall awaken

    And waking, carry the Sun's Glow

    Into the cold Winter-flowing.

       The season of Autumn is the Michaelmas time, in which we are meant to develop Self (inner)-consciousness instead of the Nature (outer)-consciousness we have had all summer.

        Last week in the soul, there was an intense becoming aware of itself which reached down into the dark soul-contents, and through this the Will was unleashed.

        This week this developing self-consciousness places us in a state where it is necessary to be completely alone, so that the Light which is only within can be shed on the otherwise dark outer world. This is the solar essence we carry within us into the 'night-time' of the year.

    Sunday, September 15th. Moon Aquarius. Nicodemus (who in John's Gospel was made a leader).

    Monday, September 16th. Moon Aquarius.  1736 The Natural Scientist Farenheit died.

    Tuesday, September 17th. Moon Pisces.  Justinus.

    Wednesday,  September 18th. Moon Pisces. Titus (School of Paul).

    Thursday, September 19th. Moon Aries. Full Moon.  Eustachius.

    Friday  September 20th. Moon Aries.  Castor.

    Saturday,  September 21st. Moon Taurus. Matthew (the Evangelist).

       Venus is the bright white 'star' in the West at sunset. Dimmer yellowish Saturn is above it. They're exactly conjunct this week, from the 17th through the 19th.