RE: [steiner] Grains and their Forces

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 14, 2013
      Greetings Brendan,
          Wheat has flowers that are green with tan parts but turn completely tan when dried; the same is true for barley. Rice has white flowers, millet has green and yellow ones---although in most grains these 'flowers' are actually more like grass shoots. Corn, meaning American corn or maize, has flowers which are white with purple/red parts. Rye appears similar to wheat, green with tan.
           Scientists, by the way, say Quinoa is not a true grain.
          Any other people here working with b-d agriculture?
      -starman
      www.DrStarman.com

      To: steiner@yahoogroups.com
      From: drsassafras@...
      Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 05:55:32 -0700
      Subject: [steiner] Grains and there Forces

      Wondering if anyone can help fill in this table. I think most of the cereal grains have a green coloured flower, but would appreciate some other advice. Also, if you see something that you consider to be incorrect, lets talk about it.

      Grain

      Planetary Force

      Attribute

      Flower Colour

      Wheat

      Sun

      Harmonizer of Organ Systems

       Green/tan

      Rice

      Moon

      Acts on Digestive System

       White

      Barley

      Mars

      Strengthening connective tissue (silica), soothes mucous membranes of GI

       Green

      Millet

      Mercury

      Warming properties

       Green & yellow

      Rye

      Jupiter

      Nourishes head and bones

      Green & tan

      Oats

      Venus

      Loosens stiffness, increases stamina, resistance to disease

      Green & White

      Corn

      Saturn

      Stimulates metabolism in muscles

       White & purple

      Buckwheat

      White

      Amaranth

      Red-Purple

      Quiona

      Red

      Teff

    • RobertM
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 15, 2013
        > Scientists, by the way, say Quinoa is not a true grain.

        I didn't know that, so I looked it up on
        Wikipedia, and ...
        "As a chenopod, quinoa is closely related
        to species such as beetroots, spinach and
        tumbleweeds."

        Wikipedia couldn't be wrong, could it?

        RM
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 15, 2013
          *******You didn't quote the entire entry:

          Quinoa (/ˈknwɑː/ or /kɨˈn.ə/Spanishquinua, from Quechuakinwa), a species ofgoosefoot (Chenopodium), is a grain-like crop grown primarily for its edible seeds. It is a pseudocereal rather than a true cereal, or grain, as it is not a member of the true grass family. As a chenopod, quinoa is closely related to species such as beetrootsspinach and tumbleweeds.

          To: steiner@yahoogroups.com
          From: robertsmason_99@...
          Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2013 17:35:49 +0000
          Subject: [steiner] Re: Grains and their Forces