Grains and there Forces

  • knightemu
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 13, 2013

      Wondering if anyone can help fill in this table. I think most of the cereal grains have a green coloured flower, but would appreciate some other advice. Also, if you see something that you consider to be incorrect, lets talk about it.

      Grain

      Planetary Force

      Attribute

      Flower Colour

      Wheat

      Sun

      Harmonizer of Organ Systems

      Rice

      Moon

      Acts on Digestive System

      Barley

      Mars

      Strengthening connective tissue (silica), soothes mucous membranes of GI

      Millet

      Mercury

      Warming properties

      Rye

      Jupiter

      Nourishes head and bones

      Oats

      Venus

      Loosens stiffness, increases stamina, resistance to disease

      Green-White?

      Corn

      Saturn

      Stimulates metabolism in muscles

      Buckwheat

      White

      Amaranth

      Red-Purple

      Quiona

      Red

      Teff

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 14, 2013
        Greetings Brendan,
            Wheat has flowers that are green with tan parts but turn completely tan when dried; the same is true for barley. Rice has white flowers, millet has green and yellow ones---although in most grains these 'flowers' are actually more like grass shoots. Corn, meaning American corn or maize, has flowers which are white with purple/red parts. Rye appears similar to wheat, green with tan.
             Scientists, by the way, say Quinoa is not a true grain.
            Any other people here working with b-d agriculture?
        -starman
        www.DrStarman.com

        To: steiner@yahoogroups.com
        From: drsassafras@...
        Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 05:55:32 -0700
        Subject: [steiner] Grains and there Forces

        Wondering if anyone can help fill in this table. I think most of the cereal grains have a green coloured flower, but would appreciate some other advice. Also, if you see something that you consider to be incorrect, lets talk about it.

        Grain

        Planetary Force

        Attribute

        Flower Colour

        Wheat

        Sun

        Harmonizer of Organ Systems

         Green/tan

        Rice

        Moon

        Acts on Digestive System

         White

        Barley

        Mars

        Strengthening connective tissue (silica), soothes mucous membranes of GI

         Green

        Millet

        Mercury

        Warming properties

         Green & yellow

        Rye

        Jupiter

        Nourishes head and bones

        Green & tan

        Oats

        Venus

        Loosens stiffness, increases stamina, resistance to disease

        Green & White

        Corn

        Saturn

        Stimulates metabolism in muscles

         White & purple

        Buckwheat

        White

        Amaranth

        Red-Purple

        Quiona

        Red

        Teff

      • RobertM
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 15, 2013
          > Scientists, by the way, say Quinoa is not a true grain.

          I didn't know that, so I looked it up on
          Wikipedia, and ...
          "As a chenopod, quinoa is closely related
          to species such as beetroots, spinach and
          tumbleweeds."

          Wikipedia couldn't be wrong, could it?

          RM
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 15, 2013
            *******You didn't quote the entire entry:

            Quinoa (/ˈknwɑː/ or /kɨˈn.ə/Spanishquinua, from Quechuakinwa), a species ofgoosefoot (Chenopodium), is a grain-like crop grown primarily for its edible seeds. It is a pseudocereal rather than a true cereal, or grain, as it is not a member of the true grass family. As a chenopod, quinoa is closely related to species such as beetrootsspinach and tumbleweeds.

            To: steiner@yahoogroups.com
            From: robertsmason_99@...
            Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2013 17:35:49 +0000
            Subject: [steiner] Re: Grains and their Forces