Soul-Calendar, Week 22 after Easter

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 25, 2013
    • 1 Attachment
    • 469 KB

         The Sun, according to the Doctor, is under the influence of the constellation LEO from August 4th through September 7th in our era. A version (done by Margot Roessler) of a new symbolic image of the LION from the original Soul-Calendar (created originally by artist Imma von Eckherdstein from Dr. Steiner's sketches & indications) in the color he said corresponded to the sign, blue, is attached to this e-mail.

                                        * MANTRA # 22 *

    Das Lichte aus Weltenweiten,

    Im Innern lebt es kräftig fort:

    Es wird zum Seelenlichte

    Und leuchtet in die Geistestiefen,

    Um Früchte zu entbinden,

    Die Menschenselbst aus Weltenselbst

    Im Zeitenlaufe reifen lassen.

    The Light out of World-Widths

    Within me lives as a continuing power;

    It turns into Soul-Light

    And shines in Spirit-depths,

    The Fruit to set free,

    That Man's Self out of World's Self

    In Time's course will allow to ripen.

            An interpretation of the mantra:

    *******This week, that which was received spiritually from the Summer Light and Warmth is felt as an ongoing power within, releasing the fruit of its working. That work is to evolve a new "Self" for us out of the "World-Self." At this time of change from Summer to Winter, we cease being very conscious of the external world and instead start to become conscious again of ourselves, as if awakening from a summer dream-state.  Our Nature-Consciousness now strives to become inner Self- Consciousness.  In other words, we've been experiencing the "World-Self" in Summer--- now that starts to become a new Self in us, different from last year's.

    Sunday, August 25th. Moon Taurus.  Ludwig IX of France, the Crusader. 1900 Nietzche died. 1844 Herder born.

    Monday, August 26th. Moon Taurus. Samuel the Israelite Priest.

    Tuesday, August 27th. Moon Taurus. 1770 Hegel born.

     Wednesday,  August 28th. Moon Gemini. Last Quarter.  Augustine, the famous Church leader died 430. 1749 Goethe born.

    Thursday,  August 29th. Moon Gemini. Beheading of John the Baptist.

    Friday  August 30th. Moon Cancer.

    1856 John Ross, the discoverer of the magnetic North Pole died.

    Saturday,  August 31st. Moon Cancer. Joshua, the successor to Moses. 1821 the Natural Scientist Helmholtz born.

       Venus is the bright white 'star' in the West at sunset. It will rise higher every night over the next several months.

       Saturn is in the southwestern sky at sunset, near the stars of Scorpius. Venus will approach closer to it over the next 3 weeks.