Soul-Calendar, Week 21 after Easter

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 19, 2013
    • 469 KB

         The Sun, according to the Doctor, is under the influence of the constellation LEO from August 4th through September 7th in our era. A version (done by Margot Roessler) of a new symbolic image of the LION from the original Soul-Calendar (created originally by artist Imma von Eckherdstein from Dr. Steiner's sketches & indications) in the color he said corresponded to the sign, blue, is attached to this e-mail.

                                        * MANTRA # 21 *

    Ich fühle fruchtend fremde Macht         I feel bearing fruit a foreign Power

    Sich stärkend mir mich selbst verleihn,      Which strengthens me, my self to bestow,

    Den Keim empfind ich reifend                   I sense the Seed ripening

    Und Ahnung lichtvoll weben               And a premonition of light-filled weaving together

    Im Innern an der Selbstheit Macht.       Of my Inner being with the Selfhood's Might.

            An interpretation of the mantra:

    *******Last week one felt one's self for the first time since 'losing' it (in the Summer light & warmth); but along with this was an acute sense that one would perish along with all one's creations if built from that self alone.

            This week, the spiritual 'seed' that was planted in the summer 'waking dream-state' reaches a stage of ripening where it may begin to 'lend' to us a 'spiritual Self' instead; and we have a strong fore-sensing this will be able to join with the deepest inner forces which the ordinary self would not be able to tap into.

        THE DAYS OF THE WEEK:

    Sunday, August 18th. Moon Capricorn.  Joachim (Father of Mary).

    Monday, August 19th. Moon Aquarius. 1662 Blaise Pascal died.

    Tuesday, August 20th. Moon Aquarius. Full Moon. 1854 the Philosopher Schelling died.

     Wednesday,  August 21st. Moon Pisces.  Sigismund.

    Thursday,  August 22nd. Moon Pisces. Hippolytus, Christian teacher of the 3rd century.

    Friday  August 23rd. Moon Aries. Claudius.

    Saturday,  August 24th. Moon Aries. Barnabas, the companion of Paul.

                 Bartholomew, the Christian Apostle to India.

    ******* PLANETS IN THE EVENING SKY:

       Venus is the bright white 'star' low in the West at sunset. It will rise higher every night over the next several months.

       Saturn is high in the southern sky at sunset, near the stars of Scorpius.

    Sorry to be late with this week's Calendar. -Starman