Soul-Calendar, week 19 after Easter

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2013

           The Sun, according to the Doctor, is under the influence of the constellation LEO from August 4th through September 7th in our era. A version (done by Margot Roessler) of a new symbolic image of the LION from the original Soul-Calendar (created originally by artist Imma von Eckherdstein from Dr. Steiner's sketches & indications) in the color he said corresponded to the sign, blue, is below.

                                                               Pasted Graphic.tiff

                                          * MANTRA # 19 *

      Geheimnisvoll das Neu-Empfang'ne

       Mysteriously the newly-received

      Mit der Erinnerung zu umschliessen,

       Within Memory to enclose,

      Sie meines Strebens weitrer Sinn:

        Be my Striving's wider Sense:

      Es soll starkend Eigenkräfte

       It will strengthen Self-forces

      In meinem Innern wecken

       In my Inner Self awaken

      Und werdend mich mir selber geben.

       And evolving me, give me my self.

              An interpretation of the mantra:

      *******The summer is when we are meant to lose ourselves in the play of light and warmth; then, from out of the Spirit revealed in the outer world (the senses, in other words), we are to find our "selves" again in the World-Self

           This week that process is at the point where we have received this 'world self' in the past month, have taken in to the soul's depths, and now we seek to enclose this Summer-Event within memory.

           In the future, the world's very essence will become something  permanently part of us, giving us a new 'self' as it evolves us further.

          THE DAYS OF THE WEEK:

      Sunday, August 4th. Moon Cancer.   Dominic (Founder of the Dominican Order). Josias, King of Judea. Josias, the Prophet. Tertullian. Aristarchus. 1792 the Poet Shelley born.

      Monday, August 5th. Moon Leo. 1396 Gutenberg born.

      Tuesday, August 6th. Moon Leo. New Moon. Sixtus.

      Wednesday,  August 7th. Moon Virgo.  Asra. Cajetan. Donatus. Petrus and Julianus. Ulrika.

      Thursday,  August 8th. Moon Virgo. Cyriacus. Justinus. Romanus. Eseverus. Smaragdus. Ladislaus.

      Friday  August 9th. Moon Virgo. Cajetan. Ericus.

      Saturday,  August 10th. Moon Libra. Agathe. Laurentius.

      ******* PLANETS IN THE EVENING SKY:

         Venus is the bright white 'star' low in the West at sunset. It will rise higher every night over the next several months. The crescent moon is seen close to it Friday night.

         Saturn is high in the southern sky at sunset, near the stars of Scorpius.

      Starman       Sorry to be so late with the Calendar this week.