Soul-Calendar, Week 18 after Easter

    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 27, 2013
    • 1 Attachment
    • 114 KB

         The Sun, according to the Doctor, is under the influence of the constellation CANCER from July 21st through August 3rd in our era. A version (done by Margot Roessler) of a new symbolic image of the CRAB from the original Soul-Calendar (created originally by artist Imma von Eckherdstein from Dr. Steiner's sketches & indications) in the color he said corresponded to the sign, green, is attached to this e-mail.

    * MANTRA # 18 *

    Kann ich die Seele weiten,

    Dass sie sich selbst verbinden

    Empfangnem Welten-Keimesworte?

    Ich ahne, dass ich Kraft muss finden

    Die Seele würdig zu gestalten

    Zum Geistes-Kleide sich zu bilden.

    Can I the Soul widen

    That she herself can bind

    To conceived World-Seed-Word?

    I sense that I strength must find

    The Soul worthily to form

    To Spirit-Clothing to build itself.

    An interpretation of the mantra:

        The summer is when we are meant to lose ourselves in the play of light
    and warmth; then, from out of the Spirit revealed in this outer world, we are
    to find our "selves" again in the World-Self, in the wintertime.

        This week we feel a foresensing of the need for more inner strength, to widen ourselves more so as to take in that world that speaks to us through the senses' beauty (which we have been taking in to the soul's depths since Summer began). The
    expanse of the world in its very essence is already a seed planted within us by the Cosmic Word, like a conception which will lead to birth at Christmastime; but now we feel the need to form our Soul well enough to provide the outer garment for this spirit when it 'incarnates'.

    THE DAYS OF THE WEEK:

    Sunday, July 28th. Moon Aries.  1750 Johann Seb. Bach died. 1794 Robespierre executed.1804 Philosopher Ludwig Feuerbach born.

    Monday, July 29th. Moon Taurus. Last Quarter. Simplicius. 1856 Robert Schumann died.

    Tuesday, July 30th. Moon Taurus. Ruth.

     Wednesday,  July 31st. Moon Gemini.  1472 University of Munich founded.

                      1556 Ignatius von Loyola died. 1886 Franz Liszt died.

    Thursday,  August 1st. Moon Gemini. Macabees. 1744 Natural Scientist Lamarck born.

    Friday  August 2nd. Moon Gemini. Hannibal. 1832 Olcott born.

    Saturday,  August 3rd. Moon Cancer. 1492 Start of the first Voyage of Columbus.

    ******* PLANETS IN THE EVENING SKY:

       Venus is the bright white 'star' low in the West at sunset. It will rise higher every night over the next several months.
       Saturn is high in the southern sky at sunset, near the stars of Scorpius.

    Message 2 of 6 , Aug 19 10:19 AM
    • 1 Attachment
    • 469 KB

         The Sun, according to the Doctor, is under the influence of the constellation LEO from August 4th through Sept. 7th in our era. A version (done by Margot Roessler) of a new symbolic image of the LION from the original Soul-Calendar (created originally by artist Imma von Eckherdstein from Dr. Steiner's sketches & indications) in the color he said corresponded to the sign, Blue, is attached to this e-mail.

    ******* MANTRA # 16 *******

    Kann ich die Seele weiten,

    Dass sie sich selbst verbinden

    Empfangnem Welten-Keimesworte?

    Ich ahne, dass ich Kraft muss finden

    Die Seele würdig zu gestalten

    Zum Geistes-Kleide sich zu bilden.

    Can I the Soul widen

    That she can bind herself

    To conceived World-Seed-Word?

    I sense that I strength must find

    The Soul worthily to form

    To Spirit-Clothing to build itself.

    An interpretation of the mantra;

       The summer is when we are meant to lose ourselves in the play of light
    and warmth; then, from out of the Spirit revealed in the outer world, we are
    to find our "selves" again in the World-Self, in the wintertime.

        This week we feel a fore-sensing of the need for more inner strength, to widen ourselves more so as to take in that world that speaks to us through the senses' beauty (which we have been taking in to the soul's depths since Summer began). The expanse of the world in its very essence is already a seed planted within us by the Cosmic Word, like a conception which will lead to birth at Christmastime; we feel the need to form our Soul well enough to provide the outer garment for this spirit when it 'incarnates'

    THE DAYS OF THE WEEK:

    Sunday August 17th. Moon GEMINI. Last Quarter. Augusta.

    Monday August 18th. Moon GEMINI.  Joachim (Father of Maria).

    Tuesday August 19th. Moo
    n GEMINI. 1662 Blaise Pascal died.

    Wednesday August 20th. Moon CANCER.  1854 the Philosopher Schelling died.

    Thursday August 21st. Moon CANCER. Sigismund.

    Friday August 22nd. Moon LEO.
    Hippolytus, Christian teacher of the 3rd century.

    Saturday August 23rd. Moon LEO. Claudius.

    ******* PLANETS IN THE EVENING SKY:

       Mars is low in the west at sunset, the reddish "star" with dimmer, yellowish Saturn to its left (east). They are conjunct this week, which only happens every 2 1/2 years.