Soul-Calendar, Week 17 after Easter

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 21, 2013
    • 1 Attachment
    • 27 KB

         The Sun, according to the Doctor, is under the influence of the constellation CANCER from July 21st through August 3rd in our era. A version (done by Margot Roessler) of a new symbolic image of the CRAB from the original Soul-Calendar (created originally by artist Imma von Eckherdstein from Dr. Steiner's sketches & indications) in the color he said corresponded to the sign, green, is attached to this e-mail.

    * MANTRA # 17 *

    Es spricht das Weltenwort,

    Das ich durch Sinnestore

    In Seelengründen durfte führen:

    Erfülle deine Geistestiefen

    Mit meinen Weltenweiten,

    Zu finden einstens mich in dir.

    There speaks the World-Word,

    That I, through the Senses' Gate,

    Would let lead into the Soul's Ground:

    "Fill your Spirit-Deeps

    With my World-Widths

    To find one day Me in you."

    An interpretation of the mantra:

        The summer is when we are meant to lose ourselves in the play of light
    and warmth, so strong that it dims down the Ego's thinking; then, from out of
    the Spirit revealed in the outer world, we are to find our "selves" again in
    the World-Self.

        This week that world speaks to us through the senses' beauty which we take in to the soul's depths, saying that as we fill our "I" with the expanse of the world its very essence will become something permanently part of us.

    Sunday, July 21st. Moon Capricorn.  Daniel.

    Monday, July 22nd. Moon Aquarius. Full Moon. Mary Magdalene. The astronomer Bessel born 1784.

    Tuesday, July 23rd. Moon Aquarius.  Apollinaris, School of Peter. Syrus, Christian Teacher in Justinian's Time.
     Wednesday,  July 24th. Moon Pisces.   Christiana.

    Thursday,  July 25th. Moon Pisces.  St. Christopher.

     July 26th. Moon Aries. Anna.

    Saturday,  July 27th
    . Moon Aries. Martha.

       Venus is the bright white 'star' low in the West at sunset. It will rise higher every night over the next several months.
       Saturn is high in the southern sky at sunset, near the stars of Scorpius.