Soul-Calendar, Week 13 after Easter

    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 23, 2013
      he 'CALENDAR OF THE SOUL'

           The Sun, according to the Doctor, is under the influence of the constellation GEMINI from June 16th through July 20th in our era. A version (done by Margot Roessler) of a new symbolic image of the TWINS from the original Soul-Calendar (created originally by artist Imma von Eckherdstein from Dr. Steiner's sketches & indications) in the color he said corresponded to the sign, yellow, is below.

      * MANTRA # 13 *

      Und bin ich in den Sinneshöhen,

      So flammt in meinen Seelentiefen

      Aus Geistes Feuerwelten

      Der Götter Wahrheitswort:

      In Geistesgründen suche ahnend

      Dich geistverwand zu finden.

      And when I am in the Senses' Heights

      There flames up in my Soul's Depths

      Out of Spirit Fire-Worlds

      The Gods' Truth-Word:

      "In Spirit-Ground seek expectantly

      Your spirit-relation to find."

          An interpretation of the mantra: The spiritual force of the light is so strong that we lose ourselves totally in the senses, which IS the World Spirit: and this is what we must
      experience fully in order to find our own Spirit which is united to it.

      THE DAYS OF THE WEEK:

      Sunday, June 23rd. Moon Capricorn. Full Moon.  Colombus born 1456.

      Monday, June 24th. Moon CapricornJohn the Baptist (St. John’s Day).

      Tuesday, June 25th. Moon Aquarius.  Wilhelm Jordan died 1904.

       Wednesday,  June 26th. Moon Aquarius.   Julian the Apostate died 363 A.D.

      Thursday,  June 27th. Moon Pisces. Phillipina.

      Friday
       June 28th. Moon Pisces. Leo.

      Saturday,  June 29th
      . Moon Aries. . Festival of Peter and Paul.   Rubens born 1577.

      ******* PLANETS IN THE EVENING SKY:

         Venus is the bright white 'star' low in the West at sunset. It will rise higher every night over the next several months.
         Saturn is high in the southern sky at sunset. It is at its greatest brilliancy near the stars of Scorpius.

      -starman

      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 12, 2014
      • 1 Attachment
      • 57 KB

           The Sun, according to the Doctor, is under the influence of the constellation GEMINI from June 16th through July 20th in our era. A version (done by Margot Roessler) of a new symbolic image of the TWINS from the original Soul-Calendar (created originally by artist Imma von Eckherdstein from Dr. Steiner's sketches & indications) in the color he said corresponded to the sign, yellow, is attached to this e-mail.

      *******MANTRA # 13*******

      Und bin ich in den Sinneshöhen,

      So flammt in meinen Seelentiefen

      Aus Geistes Feuerwelten

      Der Götter Wahrheitswort:

      In Geistesgründen suche ahnend

      Dich geistverwand zu finden.

      And when I am in the Senses' Heights

      There flames up in my Soul's Depths

      Out of Spirit Fire-Worlds

      The Gods' Truth-Word:

      In Spirit-Ground seek expectantly

      Your spirit-relation to find.

      An interpretation of the mantra:

      The spiritual force of the light is so strong now that we lose ourselves totally in the senses, which is the World Spirit (we sense it through our inner selves in Winter and through our bodily senses in Summer): and this is what we must experience fully in order to find our own Spirit which is united to it.

      THE DAYS OF THE WEEK:

      Sunday July 13th. Moon Aquarius.  1889 Robert Hamerling died.

      Monday July 14th. Moon Pisces. 1801 Johannes Müller (the Natural Scientist) born.

      Tuesday July 15th. Moo
      n Pisces. The Day that, according to legend, the Apostles set out on their missions and each chose a different region to go to. 1099 The Crusaders stormed Jerusalem.

      Wednesday July 16th. Moon Pisces.  The Flight of Muhammed 622 A.D. (Hegira).

      Thursday July 17th. Moon Aries. Leo IV.

      Friday July 18th. Moon Aries. Last Quarter.
      St. Thomas Aquinas.

      Saturday July 19th. Moon Taurus. St. Vincent de Paul.

      ******* PLANETS IN THE EVENING SKY:

         Mars is high in the south at sunset, a brilliant yellow-red "star". Very close to it is the bright star Spica (the ear of corn held by Virgo the Virgin). Dimmer, yellowish Saturn is further to the left (east) of both.