Soul-Calendar, Week 10 after Easter

    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 2, 2013

           The Sun, according to the Doctor, is under the influence of the constellation TAURUS from May 1st through June 15th in our era. A version (done by Margot Roessler) of a new symbolic image of the BULL from the original Soul-Calendar (created originally by artist Imma von Eckherdstein from Dr. Steiner's sketches & indications) in the color he said corresponded to the sign, orange, is below.

      * MANTRA # 10 *

      Zu sommerlichen Höhen

      Erhebt der Sonne leuchtend Wesen sich;

      Es nimmt mein menschlich Fühlen

      In seine Raumesweiten mit.

      Erahnend regt im Innern sich

      Empfindung, dumpf mir kündend,

      Erkennen wirst du einst:

      Dich fühle jetzt ein Gotteswesen.

      To summer-like Heights

      Rises the Sun’s Light-filled Essence;

      It draws my human Feeling

      Into the widths of Space with it.

      There anxiously stirs in my Inner self

      Sensation, dimly prophesying to me

      You will realize one day:

      You feel now a God’s Essence.

             Interpretation of the mantra: The spiritual force of the light in the outer world of the senses, growing in this spring-time, is now so strong that it draws our feelings out with it, and we have a fore-sensing of the divine spirit-being we will contact in the heights of summer.

      THE DAYS OF THE WEEK:

      Sunday, June 2nd. Moon Aries.  Erasmus.

      Monday, June 3rd. Moon Aries  Clotilde.

      Tuesday, June 4th. Moon Taurus.    Karpasius.

       Wednesday,  June 5th. Moon Taurus.  Boniface (the Apostle to Germany in the 8th century).

      Thursday,  June 6th. Moon Gemini.  Julian the Apostate born 331.

      Friday
       June 7th. Moon Gemini.   Lucian.

      Saturday,  June 8
      th. Moon Gemini. New Moon.   Muhammed died 632.

      ******* PLANETS IN THE EVENING SKY:

         Venus is the bright white 'star' low in the West at sunset, next to the slightly less bright Jupiter, now disappearing into the sun's glow for a few months.
         Yellowish Saturn is high in the southern sky by midnight. It is reaching its greatest brilliancy, which is not very bright compared to Venus or Jupiter but still makes it stand out near the stars Arcturus and Spica.

      -starman