Soul-Calendar, Week 6 after Easter

    Message 1 of 6 , May 4, 2013
    • 1 Attachment
    • 93 KB

         The Sun, according to the Doctor, is under the influence of the constellation TAURUS from May 1st through June 15th in our era. A version (done by Margot Roessler) of a new symbolic image of the BULL from the original Soul-Calendar (created originally by artist Imma von Eckherdstein from Dr. Steiner's sketches & indications) in the color he said corresponded to the sign, orange, is attached to this e-mail.

    * MANTRA # 6 *

    Es ist erstanden aus der Eigenheit

    Mein Selbst und findet sich

    Als Weltenoffenbarung

    In Zeit- und Raumeskräften;

    Die Welt, sie zeigt mir überall

    Als göttlich Urbild

    Des eignen Abbilds Wahrheit.

    There has arisen out of my Egohood

    My Self, and finds itself

    As World-Revelation

    In Time- and Space-forces;

    The World, it points out to me everywhere

    As godly Archetypal picture

    My own Image’s truth.

        We can see that the spiritual essence working in Nature, as the transformation of spring goes on around us in time and space, is an image of
    our true Self--- which this week rises out of our ego-consciousness to find
    itself mirrored there.

    THE DAYS OF THE WEEK:

    Sunday, May 5th. Moon Aries.   Columbus discovers America 1492.

    Monday, May 6th. Moon Aries.  John, writer of the Gospel and the Apocalypse.

    Tuesday, May 7th. Moon Aries.   Gottfried.

    Wednesday,  May 8th. Moon Taurus. The Prophet Micah.  H.P. Blavatsky died 1891.

    Thursday,  May 9th. Moon Taurus. New Moon.  Ascension Day.  Schiller died 1805.

    Friday
     May 10th. Moon Gemini.   Gordian.

    Saturday,  May 11
    th. Moon Gemini. Otto von Guernicke (inventor of the air-pump) died 1686.

    ******* PLANETS IN THE EVENING SKY:

       Jupiter is the bright white 'star' in the West at sunset, next to the bright orange-red star Aldebaran, the Eye of the Bull of Taurus.

    -Starman.

    Message 2 of 6 , May 24, 2014

           The Sun, according to the Doctor, is under the influence of the constellation TAURUS from May 1st through June 15th in our era. A version (done by Margot Roessler) of a new symbolic image of the BULL from the original Soul-Calendar (created originally by artist Imma von Eckherdstein from Dr. Steiner's sketches & indications) in the color he said corresponded to the sign, orange, is attached to this e-mail.

      *******MANTRA # 6*******

      Es ist erstanden aus der Eigenheit

      Mein Selbst und findet sich

      Als Weltenoffenbarung

      In Zeit- und Raumeskräften;

      Die Welt, sie zeigt mir überall

      Als goöttlich Urbild

      Des eignen Abbilds Wahrheit.

      There has arisen out of my Egohood

      My Self and finds itself

      As World-Revelation

      In Time- and Space-forces;

      The World, it points out to me everywhere

      As godly Archetypal picture

      My own Image’s truth.

      An interpretation of the mantra: We can see that the spiritual essence working in Nature--- as the transformation of spring goes on around us in time and space--- is an image of our true Self, which this week rises out of our ego-consciousness to find itself mirrored there.

      THE DAYS OF THE WEEK:

      Sunday May 25th. Moon Taurus. Laying of the Foundation Stone of the Strassbourg Monastery 1277.

      Monday May 26th. Moon Taurus.  The Venerable Bede (famous English monk of the 8th century).

      Tuesday May 27th. Moon Gemini. New Moon.
       Maria of Magdala. Dante born 1265. Calvin died 1564.

      Wednesday May 28th. Moon Gemini.  Wilhelm.

      Thursday May 29th. Moon Gemini.  Christiana.

      Friday May 30th. Moon Cancer.
      The Maid of Orleans burnt 1431.

      Saturday May 31st. Moon Cancer.  Angela.

      ******* PLANETS IN THE EVENING SKY:

         Brilliant Jupiter is now high in the West beneath the Twins at sunset and sets a short while  later. Mars is high in the south at sunset, at its most brilliant yellow-red now because it's now closest to the earth. To the left of it is the bright star Spica (the ear of corn held by Virgo the Virgin).  Dimmer yellowish Saturn follows Mars and Spica up in the southeast.