Soul-Calendar, Week 4 after Easter

    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 21, 2013
    • 1 Attachment
    • 14 KB

         The Sun, according to the Doctor, is under the influence of the constellation ARIES from April 14th through 30th in our era. A version (done by Margot Roessler) of a new symbolic image of the RAM from the original Soul-Calendar (created originally by artist Imma von Eckherdstein from Dr. Steiner's sketches & indications) in the color he said corresponded to the sign, red, is attached to this e-mail.

    * MANTRA # 4 *

    Ich fühle Wesen meines Wesens:

    So spricht Empfindung,

    Die in der sonnerhellten Welt

    Mit Lichtesfluten sich vereint;

    Sie will dem Denken

    Zur Klarheit Wärme schenken

    Und Mensch und Welt

    In Einheit fest verbinden.

    “I feel the essence of my essence”:

    So speaks Sensation,

    That in the sun-illumined World

    With flooding light becomes one;

    It will join warmth

    To Thinking‘s Clarity,

    And Man and World

    In oneness bind fast together.

    An interpretation of the mantra:

       Our thinking is drawn out by our senses, to find our connection to the
    cosmos. The returning light makes us feel our essence is similar to it, and
    as we join our thinking to the senses, we re-unite it with the world.

    THE DAYS OF THE WEEK:

    Sunday, April 21st. Moon Virgo. Mohammed born 571.

    Monday, April 22nd. Moon Virgo. Kant born 1724.

    Tuesday, April 23rd. Moon Libra.   George (slayer of the Dragon, that according to legend lived in the time of Diocletian). Shakespeare born 1564.

    Wednesday,  April 24th. Moon Libra.  Sigmund.

    Thursday,  April 25th. Moon Scorpio. Full Moon.  Mark the Evangelist.

    Friday
     April 26th. Moon Scorpio.    Uhland born 1787.

    Saturday,
    April 27th. Moon Sagittarius.  Tertullian (famous Church teacher of the 3rd century). Socrates born 470 B.C.   Emerson died 1882.

    ******* PLANETS IN THE EVENING SKY:

       Jupiter is the bright white 'star' in the West at sunset, next to the bright orange-red star Aldebaran, the Eye of the Bull of Taurus. Saturn is the yellowish 'star' seen near the full moon Thursday and Friday nights.

    -Starman.