Joining the group

  • Tancredo Neto
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 31, 2013
      Hi!
      I've joined the group today.
      Well, I will tell some things about me.
      I am very interested in the Rudolf Steiner's work.
      I've studied literature at the university, and the German culture, Goethe, Schiller and the German philosophers, from Leibniz to Kant, Fichte, etc. were part of my approach to literature. So when I met Steiner's work I felt a kinship of interests.
      I'm specially interested in the Calendar of the Soul and I would like to exchange ideas personally with anyone interested in following it through the weeks.
      I'm trying to find explanations about the original edition, that I've purchased at Amazon.com. I mean, the drawings, the astrological view of RS and its connection to the rest of his writings.
      I live in Brazil, so it is not easy for me to go to workshops about it, as I would love to do.
      So I would warmly thank the help of anyone interested in the Calendar.
      I think this is the basics about my joining in this group.

      All best,
      Tancredo do A. B. Neto
    • RobertM
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2013
        --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, Tancredo Neto <tanbra@...> wrote:
        > I live in Brazil, so it is not easy for me to go to workshops about it, as
        > I would love to do.

        There is an Anthro Society in Brasil:
        <http://www.sab.org.br/soc/soc.htm>
        You could ask them about any groups
        near you.

        RM
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 1, 2013
          *******Welcome, Tancredo. I am an astrologer who has been using the Calendar since 1977. I developed my psychic ability through anthroposophy and my approach to astrology through it, as well. I'd be happy to discuss it. The basic idea was a new way of experiencing Time. . . Another man started this internet group in 2000 but then asked me to take it over and I have kept it going especially for people in places where there was little anthroposophy around. I had seen the potential of the internet but the groups I'd found all seemed to be filled with people misrepresenting Steiner (especially Marxists, fake mystics, etc.) or stale intellectuals, where any real workers in our movement would leave quickly. I've tried to keep it a place where the spiritual might be cultivated. -Starman