Soul-Calendar, Week 51 after Easter: THE SENSES' RICHES

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 24, 2013
    • 24 KB

         The Sun, according to the Doctor, is under the influence of the constellation PISCES from March 9th through April 13th in our era. A version (done by Margot Roessler) of a new symbolic image of the FISHES from the original Soul-Calendar (created originally by artist Imma von Eckherdstein from Dr. Steiner's sketches & indications) in the color he said corresponded to the sign, one of 5 shades of 'Magenta' we can't yet actually see, is attached to this e-mail.

    * MANTRA # 51 *

    Ins Innre des Menschenwesens

    Ergiesst der Sinne Reichtum sich,

    Es findet sich der Weltengeist

    Im Spiegelbild des Menschenauges,

    Das seine Kraft aus ihm

    Sich neu erschaffen muss.

    Into the Inner Essence of Man

    Gush the Senses’ Riches;

    The World-Spirit finds itself

    In mirror-image of Man’s Eye,

    So that its Power out of this

    Must shape anew.

         Last week, we felt, through the use of the mantra, how the spring's growth spoke, saying that Nature is spiritually under a spell which can only be overcome by us carrying it into our own deeds.

       This week we should feel the richness of all the sprouting new growth of nature pour into us, so that Nature itself is transformed into something new through our beholding its power within us.

    THE DAYS OF THE WEEK:

    Sunday, March 24th. Moon Virgo.   Catherine (of the Christian song, which converted 50 philosophers to Christendom). The Archangel Gabriel.

    Monday, March 25th. Moon Virgo.  The Annunciation to Mary. Novalis died 1801.

    Tuesday, March 26th. Moon Libra.   Israel (Isaac’s Son). Beethoven died 1827.

    Wednesday,  March 27th. Moon Libra. Full Moon.  1845 Röentgen born.

    Thursday,  March 28th. Moon Scorpio1749 LaPlace born.

    Friday
     March 29th. Moon Scorpio. 1772 Swedenborg died.

    Saturday,  March 30th
    . Moon Scorpio.  Guido v. Arezzo (Benedictine monk of

       the 11th century, worked at reforming Church music).

    ******* PLANETS IN THE EVENING SKY:

       Jupiter is the bright white 'star' almost directly overhead at sunset, next to the bright orange-red star Aldebaran, the Eye of the Bull of Taurus.

    -Starman.