Soul-Calendar, Week 49 after Easter

    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 10, 2013
    • 1 Attachment
    • 24 KB

         The Sun, according to the Doctor, is under the influence of the constellation PISCES from March 9th through March 8th through April 13th in our era. A version (done by Margot Roessler) of a new symbolic image of the FISHES from the original Soul-Calendar (created originally by artist Imma von Eckherdstein from Dr. Steiner's sketches & indications) in the color he said corresponded to the sign, one of 5 shades of 'Magenta' we can't yet actually see, is attached to this e-mail.

    * MANTRA # 49 *

    Ich fühle Kraft des Weltenseins:

    So spricht Gedankenklarheit,

    Gedenkend eignen Geistes Wachsen

    In finstern Weltennächten,

    Und neigt dem nahen Weltentage

    Des Innern Hoffnungsstrahlen.

    “I feel the Power of the World-Existence”:

    So speaks Thinking’s Clarity,

    Thinking of its own Spirit-Waxing

    In dark World-Night,

    Its inner Rays of Hope

    Drawing close to nearing World-Day.

        We are heading towards spring, when our inner selves once more go to 'sleep', while the Earth instead awakens. Last week, we felt the growing Light resolve all the World-Riddles that make our minds anxious, and instead awaken Love in our hearts. This week, as we begin to sense the World once more awakening, we realize it's similar to how our own Self-knowledge grew stronger as we went into winter. We know that, just as we gained power from our experience of this winter, so there will come to affect us a power for the good in the coming summer--- an outer one rather than inner--- and that what we have hoped for in the coming year will manifest outside.

    THE DAYS OF THE WEEK:

    Sunday, March 11th. Moon Pisces. Attalus (Christian teacher, worked in the 2nd century in France). 1544 Tasso born. 1811 Leverrier born.

    Monday, March 12th. Moon Pisces. New Moon.  Gregory (famous Pope of the 6th century, Introducer of Choral-Singing). 1365 University of Vienna founded.

    Tuesday, March 13th. Moon Aries. 1781 Uranus discovered by Herschel.

    Wednesday,  March 14th. Moon Aries.    Abigail (David’s Wife). Eutychius (Christian writer of the 10th century, who wrote a History of the World from the Creation down to his time). Mathildis (bringer of Christendom to Germany in the 10th century). Zacharias. Klopstock died 1803.

    Thursday,  March 15th. Moon Taurus.   Christopher (who carried a Youth over the river, then saw that in him he had carried the Christ-Child). Longinus (captain in command in Matthew’s Gospel).

    Friday
     March 16th. Moon Taurus.  1858 Nees v. Esenbeck died.

    Saturday,  March 17th
    . Moon Taurus. Patrick (Bringer of Christendom to Ireland). 180 Marcus Aurelius died.

    ******* PLANETS IN THE EVENING SKY:

       Jupiter is the bright white 'star' almost directly overhead at sunset, next to the bright orange-red star Aldebaran, the Eye of the Bull of Taurus.

    -Starman.

    Message 2 of 8 , Mar 4, 2014
      Sorry to be late with the Calendar this week. -starman

           The Sun, according to the Doctor, is under the influence of the constellation AQUARIUS from February 9th through March 8th in our era. A version (done by Margot Roessler) of a new symbolic image of the WATER-MAN from the original Soul-Calendar (created originally by artist Imma von Eckherdstein from Dr. Steiner's sketches & indications) in the color he said corresponded to the sign, a shade of 'magenta' we cannot yet see, is attached to this e-mail.

                                          * MANTRA # 49  *

      Ich fühle Kraft des Weltenseins:

      So spricht Gedankenklarheit,

      Gedenkend eignen Geistes Wachsen

      In finstern Weltennächten,

      Und neigt dem nahen Weltentage

      Des Innern Hoffnungsstrahlen.

      “I feel the Power of the World-Existence”:

      So speaks Thinking’s Clarity,

      Thinking of its own Spirit-Waxing

      In dark World-Night,

      Its inner Rays of Hope

      Drawing close to nearing World-Day.

          We are heading towards spring, when our inner selves once more go to 'sleep', while the Earth instead awakens. Last week, we felt the growing Light resolve all the World-Riddles that make our minds anxious, and instead awakene Love in our hearts. This week, as we begin to sense the World once more awakening, we realize it's similar to how our own Self-knowledge grew stronger as we went into winter. We know that, just as we gained power from our experience of this winter, so there will come to affect us a power for the good in the coming summer--- an outer one rather than inner --- and that what we have hoped for in the coming year will manifest outside.

      THE DAYS OF THE WEEK:

      Sunday,

      March

      2nd. Moon Aries.

      321 A.D. The celebration of Sunday begins to become common.

      Monday,

      March 3rd

      . Moon Aries.

       Kunigunder (husband Heinrich I).

      Tuesday,

      March 4

      th. Moon Taurus.

      Leopold van Buch, Geologist, died 1853.

      Wednesday,

      March 5

      th. Moon Taurus.

      Eusebius (Christian writer of Caesarea in the 4th c.), 1512 Mercator the Cartographer born. 1827 Laplace died.

      Thursday,

      March 6

      th. Moon Gemini.

       1274 Thomas Aquinas died. 1475 Michelangelo born. 1520 Australia was discovered. 1787 Fraunhofer born.

      Friday,

      March 7

      th. Moon Gemini.

       Felicity and Perpetua (Christian martyrs under the Emperor Severus, thrown to wild beasts in Alexandria).

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)