Soul-Calendar, Week 48 after Easter

    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 5, 2013
    • 1 Attachment
    • 17 KB

         The Sun, according to the Doctor, is under the influence of the constellation AQUARIUS from February 9th through March 8TH in our era. A version (done by Margot Roessler) of a new symbolic image of the WATER-MAN from the original Soul-Calendar (created originally by artist Imma von Eckherdstein from Dr. Steiner's sketches & indications) in the color he said corresponded to the sign, one of 5 shades of 'Magenta' we can't yet actually see, is attached to this e-mail.

    * MANTRA # 48 *

    Im Lichte, das aus Weltenhöhen

    Der Seele machtvoll fliessen will,

    Erscheine, lösend Seelenrätsel

    Des Weltendenkens Sicherheit,

    Versammelnd seiner Strahlen Macht

    Im Menschenherzen Liebe weckend.

    The Soul mightily would flow into

    Light, that out of World-Heights

    Appears, solving Soul-Riddles

    By the World-Thinking’s Certainty,

    Assembling its rays of Might

    To awaken Love in human Hearts.

          We are heading towards spring, when our inner selves once more go to 'sleep', while the Earth instead awakens.

         Last week, we felt, by working with the mantra, Joy in the growth seen in Nature--- our thinking well prepared through the Divine to receive the revelations of this new life.

        This week, the growing Light we feel resolving all the World-Riddles that make our minds anxious, and instead it awakens Love in our hearts.

    Sunday, March 3rd. Moon Sagittarius. Kunigunder (husband Heinrich I).
    Monday, March 4th. Moon Sagittarius. Last Quarter.  Leopold van Buch, Geologist, died 1853.

    Tuesday, March 5th. Moon Capricorn  Eusebius (Christian writer of Caesarea in the 4th c.), 1512 Mercator the Cartographer born. 1827 Laplace died.
    Wednesday,  March 6th. Moon Capricorn.  1274 Thomas Aquinas died. 1475 Michelangelo born. 1520 Australia was discovered. 1787 Fraunhofer born.

    Thursday,  March 7th. Moon Aquarius.  Felicitas u. Perpetua (Christian martyr under the Emperor Severus, thrown to wild beasts in Alexandria).

     March 8th. Moon Aquarius.   Philemon (companion of Paul).

    Saturday,  March 9th
    . Moon Aquarius.  Cyril and Methodius (Greek monks, in the 10th century proclaimed Christendom in Bulgaria and Eastern Europe. Cyril is inventor of the Slav letter-script and translated the Bible into Slavic). Gregory of Nyssa 4th century. 1758 Phrenologist Gall born.

       Jupiter is the bright white 'star' almost directly overhead at sunset, next to the bright orange-red star Aldebaran, the Eye of the Bull of Taurus.
    -Starman (sorry to be delayed this week).