Soul-Calendar, Week 47 after Easter: "Joy in Growth"

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2013
    • 1 Attachment
    • 17 KB

         The Sun, according to the Doctor, is under the influence of the constellation AQUARIUS from February 9th through March 8TH in our era. A version (done by Margot Roessler) of a new symbolic image of the WATER-MAN from the original Soul-Calendar (created originally by artist Imma von Eckherdstein from Dr. Steiner's sketches & indications) in the color he said corresponded to the sign, one of 5 shades of 'Magenta' we can't yet actually see, is attached to this e-mail.

    * MANTRA # 47 *

    Es will erstehet aus dem Weltenschoss

    Die Sinnenschein erquickend, Werdelust.

    Sie finde meines Denkens Kraft

    Gerüstet durch die Gotteskraft

    Die kräftig mir im Innern leben.

    There will arise out of the World-Womb

    The Senses’ shine to quicken, Growth-Joy.

    It shall find my Thinking’s Force

    Prepared through the Gods’ Forces

    That forcefully within me live.

         We are heading towards spring, when the Earth awakens. Last week, we felt by working with the mantra how the surging new life in the outer world would have benumbed our souls if the force of Memory hadn't come in to play its proper role of preserving the Vision the Spirit had of what it wishes to create this year. This week, we feel how we find joy in that spring growth, and that our thinking is well prepared through the Divine to receive the world's revelations of new life.

    Sunday, February 24th. Moon Leo.  Matthias the Apostle, chosen in Judas’ place).    Gutenberg died 1468. George Harrison 1943.

    Monday, February 25th. Moon Virgo. Full Moon. Cellini died 1571.

    Tuesday, February 26th. Moon Virgo Jonas (the Prophet).
    Wednesday,  February 27th. Moon Libra.  Ernst Renan born 1823. Martialis (acted for the spreading of Christendom in Gallien in the 3rd century).   Rudolf Steiner 1861.

    Thursday,  February 28th. Moon Libra Montaigne (the Skeptic) born 1533. Leander (Christian author).

     March 1st. Moon Scorpio.  Alcuin (teacher of Charlemagne, Christian author). 399 before Christ Socrates takes the poison. Swidbertus (conveyor of Christendom to the Frisians).

    Saturday,  March 2nd
    . Moon Scorpio.  321 A.D. The celebration of Sunday begins to become common.

       Jupiter is the bright white 'star' almost directly overhead at sunset, next to the bright orange-red star Aldebaran, the Eye of the Bull of Taurus.