Soul-Calendar, week 45 after Easter

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2013
    • 17 KB

         The Sun, according to the Doctor, is under the influence of the constellation AQUARIUS from February 9th through March 8TH in our era. A version (done by Margot Roessler) of a new symbolic image of the WATER-MAN from the original Soul-Calendar (created originally by artist Imma von Eckherdstein from Dr. Steiner's sketches & indications) in the color he said corresponded to the sign, one of 5 shades of 'Magenta' we can't yet actually see, is attached to this e-mail.

    * MANTRA # 45 *

    Es festigt sich Gedankenmacht

    Im Bunde mit der Geistgeburt,

    Sie hellt der Sinne dumpfe Reize

    Zur vollen Klarheit auf.

    Wenn Seelenfülle

    Sich mit dem Weltenwerden einen will,

    Muss Sinnesoffenbarung

    Des Denkens Licht empfangen.

    Firm is Thinking’s Might

    In Union with the Spirit-Birth,

    It brightens the senses’ dim arisings

    To full Clarity.

    When Soul-fulfillment

    With World-Becoming would become one,

    Must Senses’ revelation

    Thinking’s Light receive.

    AN INTERPRETATION OF THIS WEEK'S MANTRA:

        Last week, as we head towards spring when the Earth awakens once more, stirrings of life in the wakening outer world combined with our wills as we continued to unfold the 'spirit-birth' achieved at Christmas.

        This week, the power of thinking unites with what was born in us at Christmas to make clear to us all of the early spring stirrings of new life in the external world. In order for the Soul's fullness of experience to unite with this "becoming" of Nature, we must unite our thinking to what we perceive.

    THE DAYS OF THE WEEK:

    Sunday, February 10th. Moon Pisces. Theophany of Paul on the Way to Damascus. 1847 Edison born. 1755 Montesquieu died.

    Monday, February 11th. Moon Pisces.  1650 Descartes died.

    Tuesday, February 12th. Moon Aries 1804 Kant died. 1809 Darwin born.

    Wednesday,  February 13th. Moon Aries.   1883 Richard Wagner died.

    Thursday,  February 14th. Moon Aries Seafarer Cook killed 1779. Nees v. Esenbeck, Botanist, born 1776.

    Friday
     February 15th. Moon Taurus.   Galilei Born 1564. Lessing died 1781.

    Saturday,  Febr
    uary 16th. Moon Taurus.   Ernst Haeckel born 1834.

    ******* PLANETS IN THE EVENING SKY:

       Jupiter is the bright white 'star' in the east that dominates the night sky, almost directly overhead at sunset, next to the bright orange-red star Aldebaran, the Eye of the Bull of Taurus.