Soul-Calendar, Week 42 after Easter

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 20, 2013
    • 1 Attachment
    • 18 KB

         The Sun, according to the Doctor, is under the influence of the constellation CAPRICORN from January 5th through Feb. 8th in our era. A version (done by Margot Roessler) of a new symbolic image of the GOAT from the original Soul-Calendar (created originally by artist Imma von Eckherdstein from Dr. Steiner's sketches & indications) in the color he said corresponded to the sign, one of 5 shades of 'Magenta' we can't yet actually see, is attached to this e-mail.

    * MANTRA # 42 *

    Es ist in diesem Winterdunkel

    Die offenbarung eigner krafte

    Der Seele starker Trieb,

    In Finsternisse sie zu lenken,

    Und ahnend vorzufühlen

    Durch Herzenswärme Sinnesoffenbarung.

    It is in this Winter-dimness

    The revealing of its own Strength

    The Soul’s strong Drive,

    In Darkness so to lead,

    And feeling full of presentiment

    Through Heart's Warmth, Senses' Revelation.

    An explanation of this week's mantra:
        Last week's verse, when worked with, led us to feel how the power working
    in the foundation of the soul strove outward, so that divine forces could
    pour themselves into what we create, both in our love and in our work.

       This week we feel the strong drive to continue unfolding this power, and this gives us within our hearts a prophetic sensing of the reality to come in the coming spring and summer, when the earth awakens.

    THE DAYS OF THE WEEK:

    Sunday, January 20th. Moon Taurus.  Sebastian.

    Monday, January 21st. Moon Gemini  Eusebius.

    Tuesday, January 22nd. Moon Gemini Francis Bacon von Verulam born 1561. Lessing born 1729.  Byron born 1788.  Ampere born 1775.

    Wednesday,  January 23rd. Moon Cancer.    Wedding Anniversary of Mary & Joseph.

    Thursday,  January 24th. Moon Cancer.    Day of St. Timothy (School of Paul, stoned to death in Ephesus because of his preaching against the worship of Diana).

    Friday
     January 25th. Moon Cancer. Anniversary of Paul’s Conversion on the Way to Damascus. Philosopher Jacobi born 1743.

    Saturday,
     January 26th. Moon Leo. Full Moon. Polycarp (School of the Evangelist John, taken to Smyrna in old age and burned to death in the year 169).

    ******* PLANETS IN THE EVENING SKY:

       Jupiter is the bright white 'star' in the east that dominates the night sky, already risen at sunset, next to the bright orange-red star Aldebaran, the Eye of the Bull of Taurus. Both will be seen above the full moon as it rises Friday and Saturday nights.

    Message 2 of 5 , Jan 12, 2014
    • 1 Attachment
    • 18 KB

         The Sun, according to the Doctor, is under the influence of the constellation CAPRICORNUS from January 5th through February 8th in our era. A version (done by Margot Roessler) of a new symbolic image of the GOAT-FISH from the original Soul-Calendar (created originally by artist Imma von Eckherdstein from Dr. Steiner's sketches & indications) in the color he said corresponded to the sign, a shade of 'magenta' we cannot yet see, is attached to this e-mail.

                                        * MANTRA # 42  *

    Es ist in diesem Winterdunkel

    Die offenbarung eigner krafte

    Der Seele starker Trieb,

    In Finsternisse sie zu lenken,

    Und ahnend vorzufühlen

    Durch Herzenswärme Sinnesoffenbarung.

    It is in this Winter-dimness

    The revealing of its own Strength

    The Soul’s strong Drive,

    In Darkness so to lead,

    And feeling full of presentiment

    Through Heart's Warmth, of Senses' Revelation.

       Last week's verse, when worked with, led us to feel how the power working in the foundation of the soul strove outward, so that divine forces could pour themselves into what we create, both in our love and in our work.

       This week we feel the strong drive to continue unfolding this power, and this gives us within our hearts a prophetic sensing of the reality to come in the coming spring and summer, when our inner selves once more 'sleep' while the earth awakens.

    THE DAYS OF THE WEEK:

    Sunday, January 12th. Moon Gemini. Gottschalk, Christian King in the 11th century.

    Monday, January 13th. Moon Cancer.
    Bernard of Clairveaux.

    Tuesday, January 14th. Moon Cancer.
    Reis, inventor of the telephone,  died 1874.

    Wednesday,  January 15th. Moon Cancer. Full Moon.
     Macarius, celebrated Egyptian hermit of 4th century.

    Thursday, January 16th. Moon Leo.
      Faustus (lived in Alexandria in 3rd century). Historical writer Gibbon died 1794.

    Friday  January 17th. Moon Leo.
    Benjamin Franklin born 1706.

    Saturday,  January 18th. Moon Virgo.  Montesquieu born 1689.

    ******* PLANETS IN THE EVENING SKY:

      In the East, Jupiter rises next to the Twins at sunset.