Soul-Calendar, Week 41 after Easter

    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 13, 2013
    • 1 Attachment
    • 18 KB

         The Sun, according to the Doctor, is under the influence of the constellation CAPRICORN from January 5th through Feb. 8th in our era. A version (done by Margot Roessler) of a new symbolic image of the GOAT from the original Soul-Calendar (created originally by artist Imma von Eckherdstein from Dr. Steiner's sketches & indications) in the color he said corresponded to the sign, one of 5 shades of 'Magenta' we can't yet actually see, is attached to this e-mail.

    * MANTRA # 41 *

    Der Seele Schaffensmacht,

    Sie strebet aus dem Herzensgrunde,

    Im Menschenleben Gotterkräft

    Zu rechtem Wirken zu entflammen,

    Sich selber zu gestalten

    Im Menschenliebe und im Menschenwerke.

    The Soul's Shaping-Might

    It strives from out of Heart's Ground,

    In Man's Life Godly Strength

    To righteous Work to enflame,

    So itself to form

    In Man's Love and in Man's Work.

       Last week's mantra, when worked with, led us to feel how our selfhood, which would otherwise remain an illusion, was made real by the fiery power of the World-Word, through Love.

         This week, this power working in the foundation of the soul strives outward, so that these fiery divine forces can pour themselves into what we create, both in our love and in our work.

    THE DAYS OF THE WEEK:

    Sunday, January 13th. Moon Aquarius. Bernard of Clairveaux.

    Monday, January 14th. Moon Pisces  Reis, inventor of the telephone,  died 1874.

    Tuesday, January 15th. Moon Pisces Macarius, celebrated Egyptian hermit of 4th century.

    Wednesday,  January 16th. Moon Aries.   Faustus (lived in Alexandria in 3rd century). Historical writer Gibbon died 1794.

    Thursday,  January 17th. Moon Aries.   Benjamin Franklin born 1706.

    Friday
     January 18th. Moon Taurus. Last Quarter.   Montesquieu born 1689.

    Saturday,
     January 19th. Moon Taurus.  James Watt born 1736.

    ******* PLANETS IN THE EVENING SKY:

       Jupiter is the bright white 'star' in the east that dominates the night sky, already risen at sunset, next to the bright orange-red star Aldebaran, the Eye of the Bull of Taurus.

    Message 2 of 6 , Jan 5, 2014

           The Sun, according to the Doctor, is under the influence of the constellation CAPRICORNUS from January 5th through February 8th in our era. A version (done by Margot Roessler) of a new symbolic image of the GOAT-FISH from the original Soul-Calendar (created originally by artist Imma von Eckherdstein from Dr. Steiner's sketches & indications) in the color he said corresponded to the sign, a shade of 'magenta' we cannot yet see, is attached to this e-mail.

                                          * MANTRA # 41  *

      Der Seele Schaffensmacht,

      Sie strebet aus dem Herzensgrunde,

      Im Menschenleben Gotterkräft

      Zu rechtem Wirken zu entflammen,

      Sich selber zu gestalten

      Im Menschenliebe und im Menschenwerke.

      The Soul's Shaping-Might

      It strives from out of Heart's Ground,

      In Man's Life Godly Strength

      To righteous Work to enflame,

      So itself to form

      In Man's Love and in Man's Work.

         An interpretation of the mantra:  Last week's mantra, when worked with, led us to feel how our selfhood, which would otherwise remain illusionary, was made real by the fiery power of the World-Word, through Love. This week, this power working in the foundation of the soul strives outward, so that these fiery divine forces can pour themselves into what we create, both in our love and in our work.

      THE DAYS OF THE WEEK:

      Sunday, January 5th. Moon Pisces.

      12th Day of Christmas. Francis Drake died 1596.

      Monday, January 6th. Moon Aries.
      Epiphany, the Festival of the Appearance of Christ. Day of the 3 Holy Kings. Joan of Arc born 1412. Schliemann born 1822.

      Tuesday, January 7th. Moon Aries. First Quarter.
      Lucian, the Editor-in-Chief of the Greek Bible text in the 3rd cent. A.D. in Antioch, who had 70 assistants.

      Wednesday,  January 8th. Moon Taurus.
      Galileo died 1642.

      Thursday, January 9th. Moon Taurus.
      Adrian, who brought Christianity to Norway in the 12th century.

      Friday  January 10th. Moon Taurus.
      Linnaeus died 1778.

      Saturday,  January 11th. Moon Gemini.   Friedrich von Schlegel died 1829.

      ******* PLANETS IN THE EVENING SKY:

         Venus is the bright white 'star' in the West at sunset. It will soon vanish into the Sun and no longer be an evening star.
        In the East, Jupiter rises next to the Twins about 6 P.M.