Houesehold Maintenance

  • juancompostella
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2013
      Starman, you currently have 15 links to porn sites on your 'links page'.

      As well, you have 103 members who are bouncing, which means that they have abandoned their subscription to this list.

      Thirdly, when are we going to move on in order that you and me and Jeff and Robert B. can begin to remake the world?

      Threefolding is a matter that begins here and proceeds there.

      Juan