Re: The Threefold Social Order [1 Attachment]

  • juancompostella
    Message 1 of 26 , Jan 7, 2013
      Exactly. As you have expressed before, and maybe even from the beginning, the American system of government and its quite specific formulation of the three branches, i.e, executive, legislative, and judicial, more than indicates the specific and conscientious effort to establish the basis for a threefold social order in our country, in order to reflect its example for the world to follow.

      Thus, an effort to recognize and "work within the system" is not a bad idea. Our country has formulated its best possibilities over the years in order to achieve it, and yet, what we all know is that some insidiously evil element is out there working against its full achievement.

      So, what is it? Anthroposophy helps to understand, of course, but the tangle of chaos still remains something to consider. The system exists extant, and America represents its best intentions best, and that looks like an excellent starting point for making threefolding a world realization.

      I like very much what this effort this year could mean for all of us.

      Juan