The Thirteenth Day

  • juancompostella
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2013

      I like the fact that the 'Cultural Sphere' is placed in the middle in this design, wherein the 'Rights (Political) Sphere' is to the left, and the 'Economic Sphere' is to the right.  This seems to denote how important the Central European cultural stream, or "German Folk Soul", was to the propagation of a spiritual renewal in the beginning of the 20th century.

      As well, it seems that due to the misunderstanding, neglect, and profound errors of comprehension in realizing the destiny of this culture, that the Political and Economic spheres were destined to collide.  And this seems to lead quite easily to the 'ahrimanic deception' that inflicts society today, with its continuance of the "stones-into-bread mentality".

      Fortunately, most of us get it by now.  The history of the last two thousand years proves it beyond any need for description, or critical analysis.

      Yet, we here, stand to make the difference in terms of what we have to do now.  It could prove to be very important.

      THREEFOLD