Soul-Calendar, 40th Week after Easter

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2013
    • 18 KB

         The Sun, according to the Doctor, is under the influence of the constellation CAPRICORN from January 5th through Feb. 8th in our era. A version (done by Margot Roessler) of a new symbolic image of the GOAT from the original Soul-Calendar (created originally by artist Imma von Eckherdstein from Dr. Steiner's sketches & indications) in the color he said corresponded to the sign, one of 5 shades of 'Magenta' we can't yet actually see, is attached to this e-mail.

    * MANTRA # 40 *

    Und bin ich in den Geistestiefen,

    Erfüllt in meinen Seelengrunden

    Aus herzens Liebewelten,

    Der Eigenheiten leerer Wahn

    Sich mit dem Weltenwortes Feuerkraft.

    And when I am in the Spirit-Deeps,

    Fulfilled in my Soul's Ground

    Out of Heart's Love-World

    The selfhood's empty illusion

    Is with the World-Word's Fire-Strength.

        Last week we felt given over to the revelations coming from our inner Spirit to gain the experiencing of the Light that infuses the outer world, and the power of thinking (which we do with the spirit) gave us the feeling of ourselves as a reality in the world.

        This week, this reality of selfhood, which would otherwise remain an illusion, is made real by the fiery power of the World-Word, through Love.

    THE DAYS OF THE WEEK:

    Sunday, January 6th. Moon Scorpio. Epiphany, the Festival of the Appearance of Christ. Day of the 3 Holy Kings. Joan of Arc born 1412. Schliemann born 1822.

    Monday, January 7th. Moon Scorpio.   Lucian, the Editor-in-Chief of the Greek Bible text in the 3rd cent. A.D. in Antioch, who had 70 assistants.

    Tuesday, January 8th. Moon  SagittariusGalileo died 1642.

    Wednesday,  January 9th. Moon Sagittarius.  Adrian, who brought Christianity to Norway in the 12th century.

    Thursday,  January 10th. Moon CapricornLinnaeus died 1778.

    Friday
     January 11th. Moon Capricorn. New Moon.  Friedrich von Schlegel died 1829.

    Saturday,
     January 12th. Moon Aquarius.  Gottschalk, Christian King in the 11th century.

    ******* PLANETS IN THE EVENING SKY:

       Jupiter is the bright white 'star' in the east that dominates the night sky, already risen at sunset, next to the bright orange-red star Aldebaran, the Eye of the Bull of Taurus.