Re: Threefold Social Order Pt. 4-Commentary

  • juancompostella
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 29, 2012

      Hi Jeff,

      In full consideration of your thoughts below, it would be well-worth reading these three lectures from December 1920:

      The Bridge Between Universal Spirituality and the Physical Constitution of Man

      I. Soul-and-Spirit in Man's Physical Constitution

      The physical organism of man is considered today to consist of more or less solid-fluid substances; but as well as his solid, physical body, man has within him as definite organisms, a fluid body, an air-body and a warmth-body. — The connections of these organisms with the members of man's whole being and with the different Ethers. — Thought and Tone; Ego and circulating Blood. — Man in the sleeping state. — Man's relation to the universal Spirituality. — Imagination, Inspiration, Intuition. — The circumscribed view of the human organism prevailing today is unable to build any bridge between the physical body and the soul-and-spirit.

      Herein, it will be conveyed very effectively that man can only be free if something more than nature necessity predicts his everyday, and rather deterministic activities.  The Physical Body bears this in its activities, which are tied to the earth and the metabolic process that goes on therein.

      But, as well, we have a higher calling, which is evident by these excellent discourses on the 'Threefold Social Order', being conveyed within these 12 Holy Nights as something rather unusual, brave, and yet, very timely considering the present situation, especially (it seems) here in our district, i.e., America.

      Greetings to you, and Starman for the excellent work in these rather dark physical days, yet illuminated very well by the moral element inherent in what it truly takes to be free.   Regards for the further commentaries to come.