Soul-Calendar, Week 38 after Easter (Christmas)

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 23, 2012
    • 1 Attachment
    • 53 KB

         The mantras for each week are well known to many students of Steiner, but the original 'Calendar ' also had 12 Images of the Zodiac, to be meditated with each month (to sense the working of the 'solar' forces in the cosmos), plus a listing of the Moon's phases & position in the signs each night (for sensing the 'lunar' forces), and a list ofdates of births and deaths of spiritual figures and dates of events to contemplate on specific days.

         The Sun, according to the Doctor, is under the influence of the constellation SAGITTARIUS from December 1st through Jan. 4th in our era. A version (done by Margot Roessler) of a new symbolic image of the ARCHER from the original Soul-Calendar (created originally by artist Imma von Eckherdstein from Dr. Steiner's sketches & indications) in the color he said corresponded to the sign, one of 5 shades of 'Magenta' we can't yet actually see, is attached to this e-mail.

    * MANTRA # 38 (Christmas) *

    Ich fuhle wie entzaubert

    Das Geisteskind im Seelenschoss;

    Es hat in Herzenshelligkeit

    Gezeugt das heilige Weltenwort

    Der Hoffnung Himmelsfrucht,

    Die jubelnd wachst in Weltenfernen

    Aus meines Wesens Gottesgrund.

    I feel set free from a spell

    The Spirit-Child in Soul's Womb;

    It has in Heart's Clear Light

    Begotten the holy World-Word,

    Of Hope the Heavens' Fruit,

    To joyously grow into World-Farnesses

    Out of my Essence's God-Ground.

    We give birth to a new consciousness that will grow out into the world all the year to come.

    THE DAYS OF THE WEEK:

    Sunday, December 23rd. Moon Taurus. Dagobert.

    Monday, December 24th. Moon Taurus.  Adam and Eve. 1st of 13 days of Christmas.

    Tuesday, December 25th. Moon Gemini.  Birth of Jesus. Newton born 1642. Charlemagne crowned King in Rome 799.

    Wednesday, December 26th. Moon Gemini. St. Stephen, the first Martyr.

    Thursday, December 27th. Moon Cancer.  Day of John, author of the Gospel. Kepler born 1571.

    Friday Dec
    ember 28th. Moon Cancer. Full Moon.   Day of Remembrance of the Innocent Children murdered by Herod.

    Saturday,
     December 29th. Moon Cancer.     The Prophet Nathan.  Malthus the national economist died 1834.

    ******* PLANETS IN THE EVENING SKY:

       Jupiter is the bright white 'star' in the east that dominates the night sky, rising at sunset, next to the bright orange-red star Aldebaran, the Eye of the Bull of Taurus. The full moon will be seen not far from it Thursday and Friday nights.

    -Starman
    Merry Christmas, all.

    Message 2 of 4 , Dec 15, 2013

           The Sun, according to the Doctor, is under the influence of the constellation SAGITTARIUS from December 1st through January 4th in our era. A version (done by Margot Roessler) of a new symbolic image of the ARCHER from the original Soul-Calendar (created originally by artist Imma von Eckherdstein from Dr. Steiner's sketches & indications) in the color he said corresponded to the sign, a shade of 'magenta' we cannot yet see, is attached to this e-mail.

         Because we start with the first mantra on Easter and Easter came early this year, this week we are arriving at the wonderful Christmas mantra a little early.

                                          * MANTRA # 38 (Christmas)  *

      Ich fuhle wie entzaubert

      Das Geisteskind im Seelenschoss;

      Es hat in Herzenshelligkeit

      Gezeugt das heilige Weltenwort

      Der Hoffnung Himmelsfrucht,

      Die jubelnd wachst in Weltenfernen

      Aus meines Wesens Gottesgrund.

      I feel set free from a spell

      The Spirit-Child in Soul's Womb;

      It has in Heart's Clear Light

      Begotten the holy World-Word

      Of Hope the Heavens' Fruit,

      To joyously grow into World-distances

      Out of my Being's divine Ground.

         Interpretation: We give birth to a new consciousness that will grow out into the world all the year to come.

      THE DAYS OF THE WEEK:

      Sunday, December 15th. Moon Gemini.   St. Ignatius.

      Monday, December 16th. Moon Gemini. Ludwig van Beethoven born 1770. Wilhelm Grimm died 1878.

      Tuesday, December 17th. Moon Cancer. Full Moon.   Day of Lazarus, he who by Christ was awakened.

      Wednesday,  December 18th. Moon Cancer.  Lamarck died 1829.

      Thursday, December 19th. Moon Cancer.   Abraham.

      Friday  December 20th. Moon Leo.  Ammon, Christian teacher of the 2nd century.

      Saturday,  December 21st. Moon Leo.
        Feast day of Thomas the "Doubting" Apostle.

      ******* PLANETS IN THE EVENING SKY:

         Venus is the bright white 'star' in the West at sunset.
        In the East, Jupiter rises next to the Twins about 7 P.M. The moon, just past full, is seen near it Wednesday and Thursday nights.