12 Holy Nights Study

  • DrStarman
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 16, 2012
      This group started doing a study together on the internet during the 12 Holy Nights at the start of the 21st century---I believe the first such use of the internet. In recent years it has become so much more difficult to get people together to do it that I passed on it. But if people would get something out of doing it we could try. In case you don't know, anthroposophy teaches that this time is that when the spiritual world and the physical world are closest together, and so an intense study at that time can bring revelations--- as pictured in the legendary Draumkvedet or dream-song of Olaf Asteson from Norway. In past years we have taken up one of Steiner's basic books or lecture-cycles.
    • DrStarman
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 23, 2012
        I'm going to post an article of Steiner's here which is the clearest explanation I've yet found of his idea of the threefold social order. Anyone is welcome to comment..