Soul-Calendar, Week 36 after Easter

    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 9, 2012
    • 1 Attachment
    • 53 KB

         The mantras for each week are well known to many students of Steiner, but the original 'Calendar ' also had 12 Images of the Zodiac, to be meditated with each month (to sense the working of the 'solar' forces in the cosmos), plus a listing of the Moon's phases & position in the signs each night (for sensing the 'lunar' forces), and a list ofdates of births and deaths of spiritual figures and dates of events to contemplate on specific days.

         The Sun, according to the Doctor, is under the influence of the constellation SAGITTARIUS from December 1st through Jan. 4th in our era. A version (done by Margot Roessler) of a new symbolic image of the ARCHER from the original Soul-Calendar (created originally by artist Imma von Eckherdstein from Dr. Steiner's sketches & indications) in the color he said corresponded to the sign, one of 5 shades of 'Magenta' we can't yet actually see, is attached to this e-mail.

    * MANTRA # 36 *

    In meines Wesens Tiefen spricht

    Zur Offenbarung drangend

    Geheimnisvoll das Weltenwort:

    Erfulle deiner Arbeit Ziele

    Mit meinem Geisteslicht

    Zu opfern dich durch mich.

    "In my Being's Depths speaks,

    Urging me to Revelation

    Mysteriously, the World-Word:

    'Fulfill your Work's Objectives

    With My Spirit-Light

    To offer yourself up through Me' "

        This week, the divine world speaks in the soul's depths in a way we can sense, saying that if our deeds will be filled with its Light, we can be its channels to others, offering ourselves through it.

    THE DAYS OF THE WEEK:

    Sunday, December 9th. Moon Scorpio. Poet Milton born 1608.

    Monday, December 10th. Moon Scorpio.  1520 Luther burns Papal Bull.

    Tuesday, December 11th. Moon Sagittarius.  1843 Robert Koch born.

    Wednesday, December 12th. Moon Sagittarius.  Albrecht von Haller died 1777.

    Thursday, December 13th. Moon  Capricorn. New Moon.  Friedrich Hebbel died 1863.

    Friday Dec
    ember 14th. Moon Capricorn. Tycho Brahe born 1546.

    Saturday,
     December 15th. Moon Aquarius.  St. Ignatius.

    ******* PLANETS IN THE EVENING SKY:

       Jupiter is the bright white 'star' in the east that dominates the night sky, rising shortly after sunset, next to the bright star Aldebaran, the Eye of the Bull of Taurus.