Fw: [steiner] A new group in Charleston SC

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2012

      -----Original Message-----
      From: drstarman@...
      Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 03:31:43
      To: Susan Mohler<susanmohler2012@...>
      Subject: Re: [steiner] A new group in Charleston SC

      How about how science satisfies our need to know up to a point, but how religion, which should take up where science leaves off ("Why are we here?"), really isn't giving us satisfying answers anymore. We modern people want more than what a Christian church gives--- it's incomplete, missing something, namely the knowledge part. Ministers can be nice people and have faith, but blind faith isn't enough for us and they have no real answers. Spirit-science has them. -starman