A new group in Charleston SC

  • Susan Mohler
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2012
      We are very fortunate to have Traute Paige a long time anthroposophist as our guiding member and class reader. I have started a website: anthroposophysc.com and we are hoping to grow the work here. We also have a second study group who is taking up the Three Fold Order. My question for this group is: "Why study anthroposophy?" Now I know why I study the work of RS and I am pretty sure folks in this group also know the answer for themselves,  but what do you say to someone who never heard of RS or anthroposophy? How do you start a new work in an area like the deep South with a predominate mind set of fundamentalism? Any thoughts or feedback would be greatly appreciated.
      All the best
      Sue