    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 25, 2012
    • 19 KB

         The Sun, according to the Doctor, is under the influence of the constellation SCORPIO from November 10th through 30th in our era. A version (done by Margot Roessler) of a new symbolic image of the SCORPION from the original Soul-Calendar (created originally by artist Imma von Eckherdstein from Dr. Steiner's sketches & indications) in the color he said corresponded to the sign, one of 5 shades of 'Magenta' we can't yet actually see, is attached to this e-mail.

    * MANTRA # 34 *

    Geheimnisvolle das Alt-Bewahrte
    Mit neuerstandnem Eigensein
    Im Innern sich belebend fühlend:
    Es soll erweckend Weltenkräfte
    In meines Lebens Aussenwerk ergiessen,
    Und werdend mich ins Dasein prägen.

    Mysteriously what is preserved of Old
    With newly-arisen Self-Being
    Within me I feel enlivened:
    It shall let flow awakened World-Power
    Into my Life's outer work
    And transforming me, make my imprint in Existence.

          Throughout the Fall our Self-Consciousness grows. Last week, this inner self-awareness grew to the point that we felt detached completely from the world, and saw it, without our soul's participation on it, as an icy, dead wasteland---and that all we create detached from the world would likewise be dead.

        Now, we find within this new growing self-consciousness, in a mysterious way, all our precious treasure of experience again come to life, and thus the World's power now consciously flows into the deeds of life in such a way that the self can imprint its nature onto the world.

    THE DAYS OF THE WEEK:

    Sunday, November 25th. Moon Taurus. 1814 the Physicist J. R. Mayer born.

    Monday, November 26th. Moon Taurus.

    Tuesday, November 27th. Moon Gemini. 1701 Celsius born.

    Wednesday, November 28th. Moon Gemini. Full Moon. Feast day of Noah.

    Thursday, November 29th. Moon Gemini. Alexander.

    Friday
    November 30th. Moon Cancer. 1756 The Physicist Chladni born.

    Saturday,
    December 1st. Moon Cancer.  Longinus.

    ******* PLANETS IN THE EVENING SKY:

       Jupiter is the bright white 'star' in the east that dominates the night sky, rising shortly after sunset, next to the bright star Aldebaran, the Eye of the Bull of Taurus. The full moon will be seen between both Wednesday night.

    Message 2 of 11 , Nov 17, 2013

           The Sun, according to the Doctor, is under the influence of the constellation SCORPIO from November 10th through 30th in our era. A version (done by Margot Roessler) of a new symbolic image of the SCORPION from the original Soul-Calendar (created originally by artist Imma von Eckherdstein from Dr. Steiner's sketches & indications) in the color he said corresponded to the sign, a shade of 'magenta' or purple we cannot yet see, is attached to this e-mail.

[...]

      Sunday, November 17th. Moon Taurus. Full Moon.  1875 Blavatsky founded the Theosophical Society.

      Monday, November 18th. Moon Gemini.  1789 Daguerre, the inventor of photography, born.

      Tuesday, November 19th. Moon Gemini.  Zacharius.

      Wednesday,  November 20th. Moon Cancer.  Amos (the Prophet). 1497 Vasco de Gama circumnavigated the Cape of Good Hope. 1910 Tolstoy died.

      Thursday, November 21st. Moon Cancer.  Festival of the Offering of Mary.

      Friday  November 22nd. Moon Leo. 1694 Voltaire born.

      Saturday,  November 23rd. Moon Leo. Clemens (the companion of Paul).

      ******* PLANETS IN THE EVENING SKY:

         Venus is the bright white 'star' in the West at sunset. In the East, Jupiter rises next to the Twins about 11 P.M. The waning moon is seen close to it late Thursday night.