RE: [steiner] Introduction

    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 25, 2012
      Welcome to our group, Marla. Perhaps we could have a discussion about Waldorf Education here. We just had an interesting one on Steiner's philosophy.

      -starman

      www.DrStarman.com

      To: steiner@yahoogroups.com
      From: mhanan33@...
      Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2012 12:19:13 -0500
      Subject: [steiner] Introduction

      Hi. I am happy to have stumbled upon this group.

      I am a mother to three boys, we have been part of a Waldorf school community for five years and before that I started my own.

      We have now ventured out into the wider world of public school, but Steiner and Waldorf education still informs much of our life and it has been a great gift to study Steiner's work.

      Thank you and with blessings.