Introduction

  • marla hanan
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 25, 2012
      Hi. I am happy to have stumbled upon this group.

      I am a mother to three boys, we have been part of a Waldorf school community for five years and before that I started my own.

      We have now ventured out into the wider world of public school, but Steiner and Waldorf education still informs much of our life and it has been a great gift to study Steiner's work.

      Thank you and with blessings.

      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 25, 2012
        Welcome to our group, Marla. Perhaps we could have a discussion about Waldorf Education here. We just had an interesting one on Steiner's philosophy.

        -starman

        www.DrStarman.com

        To: steiner@yahoogroups.com