    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 18, 2012
    • 1 Attachment
    • 57 KB

        The Sun, according to the Doctor, is under the influence of the constellation SCORPIO  from November 10th through  30th in our era. A version (done by Margot Roessler) of a new symbolic image of the SCORPION from the original Soul-Calendar (created originally by artist Imma von Eckherdstein from Dr. Steiner's sketches & indications) in the color he said corresponded to the sign, one of 5 shades of 'Magenta' we can't yet actually see, is attached to this e-mail.

     *  MANTRA # 33 *

    So fühl ich erst die Welt,
    Die ausser meiner Seele Miterleben
    An sich nur frostig leeres Leben
    Und ohne Macht sich offenbarend,
    In Seelen sich von neuend schaffend,
    In sich den Tod nur finden könnte.

    So feel I first the World,
    That without my Soul's Living-With it
    As but a frozen empty Life
    And without Power is revealed---
    In new shaping out of the Soul,
    In itself alone, can only find Death.

        In the Autumn, we gradually gain greater Self-Consciousness rather than
    outer consciousness of external nature, as in Summer.

       Last week in this ongoing process, we felt how our consciousness was now strong enough to gain clear insight into the Destiny (karma) events in our lives.

        This week, we reach the point in the growth of self-consciousness where we first feel detached completely from the outer world for the first time since summer, and see that, without our soul's participation on it, it would be an icy, dead wasteland--- while we feel a strong urge to create, but must see that, IF what we create has meaning only for ourselves, it will likewise be "dead".

    THE DAYS OF THE WEEK:

    Sunday,  November 18th. Moon Aquarius1789 Daguerre, the inventor of photography, born.

    Monday,   November 19th. Moon Aquarius.  Zacharius.

    Tuesday,  November 20th. Moon Pisces. First QuarterAmos (the Prophet). 1497 Vasco de Gama circumnavigated the Cape of Good Hope. 1910 Tolstoy died.

    Wednesday,  November 21st. Moon Pisces. Festival of the Offering of Mary.

    Thursday,  November 22nd. Moon Aries.  1694 Voltaire born.

    Friday
      November 23rd. Moon Aries. Clemens (the companion of Paul).

    Saturday,
     November 24th. Moon Aries. 1632 Spinoza born.

    ******* PLANETS IN THE EVENING SKY:
      Mars can still be seen low in the southwest at sunset, except from high latitudes.
    Jupiter is the bright white 'star' in the east that dominates the night sky, rising about an hour after sunset, next to the bright star Aldebaran, the Eye of the Bull of Taurus.

    Message 2 of 3 , Nov 9, 2013

           The Sun, according to the Doctor, is under the influence of the constellation SCORPIO from November 10th through 30th in our era. A version (done by Margot Roessler) of a new symbolic image of the SCORPION from the original Soul-Calendar (created originally by artist Imma von Eckherdstein from Dr. Steiner's sketches & indications) in the color he said corresponded to the sign, a shade of 'magenta' or purple we cannot yet see, is attached to this e-mail.

                                          * MANTRA # 33  *

      So fühl ich erst die Welt,
      Die ausser meiner Seele Miterleben
      An sich nur frostig leeres Leben
      Und ohne Macht sich offenbarend,
      In Seelen sich von neuend schaffend,
      In sich den Tod nur finden könnte.

      So feel I first the World,
      That without my Soul's Living-With-it
      As but a frozen empty Life
      And without Power is revealed,
      In new shaping out of the Soul,
      In itself alone, can only find Death.

           In the Autumn, we gradually gain greater Self-Consciousness rather than
      outer consciousness of external nature. Last week, we felt how our
      consciousness was now strong enough to gain clear insight into the Destiny
      (karma) events in our lives. This week, we reach the point in the growth of
      self-consciousness where we first feel detached completely from the outer
      world, and see that, without our sou's participation on it, it would be an
      icy, dead wasteland. We feel a strong urge to create, but must see
      that, if we create what has meaning only for ourselves, it will likewise be
      "dead".

      THE DAYS OF THE WEEK:

      Sunday, November 10th. Moon Pisces. First Quarter.  1483 Luther born. 1759 Schiller born.

      Monday, November 11th. Moon Pisces.  St. Martin's Day.

      Tuesday, November 12th. Moon Pisces.  1869 Maler Fr. Overbeck died.

      Wednesday,  November 13th. Moon AriesNicholas I (was in the 9th century as Pope defender of celibacy for priests).

      Thursday, November 14th. Moon Aries 1716 the Philosopher Leibnitz died. 1825 Jean Paul died. 1831 Hegel died.

      Friday  November 15th. Moon Taurus.  Albertus Magnus (the great scholar and researcher of the 13th century, Teacher of Thomas Aquinas). 1630 Astronomer Kepler died. 1738 Astronomer Herschel born. 1741 Lavater born.

      Saturday,  November 16th. Moon Taurus.    Edmund (King of England).

      ******* PLANETS IN THE EVENING SKY:

         Venus is the bright white 'star' in the West at sunset. In the East, Jupiter rises next to the Twins about 11 P.M.