Soul-Calendar, Week 32 after Easter

    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 11, 2012
    • 1 Attachment
    • 19 KB

        The Sun, according to the Doctor, is under the influence of the constellation SCORPIO  from November 10th through  30th in our era. A version (done by Margot Roessler) of a new symbolic image of the SCORPION from the original Soul-Calendar (created originally by artist Imma von Eckherdstein from Dr. Steiner's sketches & indications) in the color he said corresponded to the sign, a shade of Magenta we can't yet see, is attached to this e-mail.

     *  MANTRA # 32 *

     *  M A N T R A  # 3 2  *

    Ich fühle fruchtend eigne Kraft
    Sich st
    ärkend mich der Welt verleihn;
    Mein Eigenwesen fühl ich kraftend
    Zur Klarheit sich zu wenden
    Im Lebensschicksalsweben.

    I feel my Power bearing fruit
    Strengthening me, the World to lend;
    My Ego-Essence I feel forcefully
    Wending its way to Clarity
    In Life-Destiny-Weaving.

        Autumn is the time in which we are meant to develop Self (inner)-consciousness instead of the Nature (outer)-consciousness we had all Summer.

        Last week, we felt how the spiritual light of thinking sought to turn to the outer world, turning into will-forces for living and illuminating sense-existence, and thus started to turn the blind urges of the soul into creatively-shaping forces.

        This week's verse describes how these will-forces are now strong enough for the outer world to connect with us (it is 'lent' to us), so that we gain clear insight into the Destiny (karma) events in our lives.

    THE DAYS OF THE WEEK:

    Sunday,  November 11th. Moon Libra. St. Martin's Day.

    Monday,   November 12th. Moon Scorpio. 1869 Maler Fr. Overbeck died.

    Tuesday,  November 13th. Moon Scorpio. New Moon Nicholas I (was in the 9th century as Pope defender of celibacy for priests).

    Wednesday,  November 14th. Moon Sagittarius.  1716 the Philosopher Leibnitz died. 1825 Jean Paul died. 1831 Hegel died.

    Thursday,  November 15th. Moon Sagittarius. Albertus Magnus (the great scholar and researcher of the 13th century, Teacher of Thomas Aquinas). 1630 Astronomer Kepler died. 1738 Astronomer Herschel born. 1741 Lavater born.

    Friday
      November 16th. Moon Capricorn. Edmund (King of England).

    Saturday,
     November 17th. Moon Capricorn.  1875 Blavatsky founded the Theosophical Society.

    ******* PLANETS IN THE EVENING SKY:
      Mars can still be seen low in the southwest at sunset, except from high latitudes.  Jupiter is the bright 'star' in the northeast that rises about 2 hours after sunset.

    Message 2 of 7 , Oct 6, 2013
    • 1 Attachment
    • 139 KB

         The Sun, according to the Doctor, is under the influence of the constellation VIRGO from September 8th through October 12th in our era. A version (done by Margot Roessler) of a new symbolic image of the VIRGIN from the original Soul-Calendar (created originally by artist Imma von Eckherdstein from Dr. Steiner's sketches & indications) in the color he said corresponded to the sign, indigo, is attached to this e-mail.

                                        * MANTRA # 28  *

    Ich kann in Innern neu belebt

    Erfühlen eignen Wesens Weiten

    Und kraftefüllt Gedankenstrahlen

    Aus Seelensonnenmacht

    Den Lebensrätseln lösend spenden,

    Erfüllung manchem Wunsche leihen,

    Dem Hoffnung schon die Schwingen lähmte.

    I can, in my Inner being newly alive,

    Feel my own Essence widen

    And power-filled Thinking-rays

    Out of Soul's Sun-Might

    Life-Riddles loosening giving,

    Lending fulfillment to many Wishes

    That before even the Hope for had had its wings lamed.

        The season of Autumn is the Michaelmas time, in which we are meant to develop Self (inner)-consciousness instead of the Nature (outer)-consciousness we have had all Summer. This developing self-consciousness by last week had produced a powerful force in our soul-drives, which was sensed as a seed of future development going into the Autumn.\

        This week, we feel this new force enlivening our inner selves and causing our being to widen out of its isolation within self into the wide world, and newly-empowered thinking finds itself able to solve what had been before seemingly-insoluable mysteries of life; which in turn leads to the feeling that many wishes, whose hopes of fulfillment we had given up on, we now see it will be possible to realize.

    THE DAYS OF THE WEEK:

    Sunday, October 6th. Moon Scorpio.  Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Angela (who converted Francis of Assizi to Christianity).

    Monday, October 7th. Moon Scorpio.  Serapius.

    Tuesday, October 8th. Moon Sagittarius.  Ephraim (Joseph's Son). 1502 Founding of the University of Wittenberg.

    Wednesday,  October 9th. Moon Sagittarius Dionysius (he who conducted the counting of the years since the Birth of Christ and decided the the method for fixing the celebration of the Easter festival).

    Thursday, October 10th. Moon Capricorn  Gideon.

    Friday  October 11th. Moon Capricorn. First Quarter. 1531 Zwingli died.

    Saturday,  October 12th. Moon Aquarius.  Wilfred (acted for the spreading of Christianity in Sweden in the 11th century).

    ******* PLANETS IN THE EVENING SKY:

       Venus is the bright white 'star' in the West at sunset. The crescent moon is seen near it Monday and Tuesday nights.