Soul-Calendar, Week 30 after Easter

    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 28, 2012
    • 1 Attachment
    • 20 KB

        The Sun, according to the Doctor, is under the influence of the constellation LIBRA from October 13th through  Nov. 9th in our era. A version (done by Margot Roessler) of a new symbolic image of the SCALES from the original Soul-Calendar (created originally by artist Imma von Eckherdstein from Dr. Steiner's sketches & indications) in the color he said corresponded to the sign, Violet, is attached to this e-mail.

     *  MANTRA # 30 *

    Es spriessen mir im Seelensonnenlicht

    Des Denkens reife Früchte

    In Selbstbewusstseins Sicherheit

    Verwandelt alles Fühlen sich.

    Empfinden kann ich freudevoll

    Des Herbstes Geisterwachen:

    Der Winter wird in mir

    Den Seelensommer wecken.

    There sprouts in Soul-Sun-Light

    The ripening Fruits of Thinking,

    Into Self-Consciousness' certainty

    Transforming all Feelings.

    I can perceive joyously

    The Autumn's Spirit-Watch:

    The Winter becomes in me

    The Soul-Summer's wakening.

         This week's mantra:

        The season of Autumn is the 'Michaelmas' time, in which we are meant to develop Self (inner)-consciousness instead of the Nature (outer)-consciousness we had all Summer.

        Last week, we felt a growing power of Thinking as the gift of our Summer experience, making sense out of all that seemed senseless, giving us a feeling of a rest and an expectation of good in the coming Winter.

       This week, we feel this growing thinking consciousness directing all our feelings from vagueness to certainty, as our dream-like summer soul-experience awakens fully.

    Sunday,  October 28th. Moon AriesNarcissus.

    Monday,   October 29th. Moon Taurus. Full Moon.  Claudius.

    Tuesday,  October 30th. Moon Taurus. Wolfgang.
    Wednesday,  October 31st. Moon Gemini.   Catholic Festival of All Hallows became since the seventh century celebrated, as an imitation of the worship that was used in the Pantheon in Rome for all the heathen Gods. The Pantheon was given to Pope Boniface IV by Caesar Photius and consecrated to all the Holies.

    Thursday,  November 1st. Moon Gemini.  Festival of All Souls (since 1020 as a Catholic Festival established).

      November 2nd. Moon Gemini. Simeon and Judas (relatives of Jesus). 1704 John Locke died. 1466 Erasmus of Rotterdam born.

     November 3rd. Moon CancerMalachi (the Prophet).

      Mars can still be seen near the bright red star Antares, heart of the Scorpion, very low in the southwest at sunset, except from high latitudes.  Jupiter is the bright 'star' in the northeast that rises about 10 P.M.; the moon will be seen very close to it Thursday night, and in fact will "occult" or cover it shortly before its rising in the US.