    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 21, 2012
    • 1 Attachment
    • 20 KB

        The Sun, according to the Doctor, is under the influence of the constellation LIBRA from October 13th through  Nov. 9th in our era. A version (done by Margot Roessler) of a new symbolic image of the VIRGIN from the original Soul-Calendar (created originally by artist Imma von Eckherdstein from Dr. Steiner's sketches & indications) in the color he said corresponded to the sign, Violet, is attached to this e-mail.

     *  MANTRA # 29 *

    Sich selbst des Denkens leuchten

    Im Innern kraftvoll zu entfachen,

    Erlebtes sinnvoll deutend

    Aus Weltengeistes Kräftequell,

    Ist mir nun Sommererbe

    Ist Herbstesruhe und auch Winterhoffnung.

    The Glowing Light of Thinking

    Within oneself powerfully to enkindle,

    Life's meaningfulness interpreting

    Out of the World-Spirit's Power-Source,

    Is to me Summer's inheritance,

    Is Fall's Rest and also Winter's Hope.

        The season of Autumn is the 'Michaelmas' time, in which we are meant to develop Self (inner)-consciousness instead of the Nature (outer)-consciousness we had all Summer.

       Last week, we felt this growing self-consciousness cause our being to widen: thinking found itself able to solve seemingly-unsolvable mysteries of life, and in our feelings, many wishes we had given up on now we see it possible to realize.

      This week, we should feel this growing power of Thinking as the gift of our Summer experience, making sense out of all that seemed senseless in life; giving us a feeling of a restful pause and an expectation of good in the coming Winter.

    Sunday,  October 21st. Moon Capricorn. First Quarter. Ursula (dignitary with 11,000 maidens imprisoned and executed by the Huns).

    Monday,   October 22nd. Moon Aquarius.  1811 Franz Liszt born.

    Tuesday,  October 23rd. Moon Aquarius.  Ignatius.
    Wednesday,  October 24th. Moon Pisces.   Raphael (the Archangel).

    Thursday,  October 25th. Moon Pisces.   1806 Max Stirner born.

     October 26th. Moon Aries. Thaddeus (found in Matthew's Gospel).

    October 27th. Moon Aries. Sabina.

      Mars can still be seen near the bright red star Antares, heart of the Scorpion, in the southwest at sunset, except from high latitudes.  Jupiter is the bright 'star' in the northeast that rises about 10 P.M.