    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 23, 2012
    • 1 Attachment
    • 29 KB

        The Sun, according to the Doctor, is under the influence of the constellation VIRGO from September 8th through October 12th in our era. A version (done by Margot Roessler) of a new symbolic image of the VIRGIN from the original Soul-Calendar (created originally by artist Imma von Eckherdstein from Dr. Steiner's sketches & indications) in the color he said corresponded to the sign, Indigo, is attached to this e-mail.

     *  MANTRA # 25 *

    Ich darf nun mir gehören

    Und leuchtend breiten Innenlicht

    In Raumes- und in Zeitenfinsternis.

    Zum Schlafe drängt natürlich Wesen,

    Der Seele Tiefen sollen wachen

    Und wachend tragen Sonnengluten

    In kalte Winterfluten.

    I now must belong only to myself

    And lightening, spread Inner Light

    Into Space and Time darkness.

    As towards sleep draws all natural Essence,

    The Souls's Deeps shall awaken

    And waking, carry the Sun's Glow

    Into the cold Winter-flowing.

       The season of Autumn is the "Michaelmas" time, in which we are meant to develop Self (inner)-consciousness instead of the Nature (outer)-consciousness we have in summer.

        Last week in the soul, there was an intense becoming aware of itself which reached down into the dark soul-contents, and through this the Will was unleashed.

        This week this developing self-consciousness places us in a state where we feel it is necessary to be completely alone, so that the Light which is only within can be shed on the otherwise dark outer world. This is the solar essence we carry within us into the night-time of the year.

    Sunday,  September 23rd. Moon Capricorn. 63 B.C. Augustus born.

    Monday,   September 24th. Moon Aquarius.  1750 the Natural Scientist G. Werner born.

    Tuesday,  September 25th. Moon Aquarius. Cleophas (he who was a leader in the Gospels).
    Wednesday,   September 26th. Moon Aquarius. Justina, who converted the Cyprian Magicians.

                Justinianus I, the founder of numerous Churches.

    Thursday,  September 27th. Moon Pisces. Cosmas and Damian, famous medical benefactors of the 3rd Century.
                1825 Opening of the first railway.

     September 28th. Moon Pisces. 1895 the Natural Scientist Pasteur died.

    Saturday,  September 29th. Moon Aries. Full Moon.
     Michael (the Archangel).

       Reddish Mars is still visible low in the southwest for a short time after sunset.