The Karma of Untruthfulness

  • juancompostella
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2012
      I mentioned having intercourse (very unpleasant) with the folks on W_C in the recent past, and they treated me much in the same manner as they would any honest householder with certain convictions about the science of the spirit.

      So, now they are bringing up a subject that suits their defamation skills very nicely. It concerns the matter of the artificial kingdom constructed between mineral/plant, which spawns the replicants who reproduce human thoughts at the shadowy level of our present thinking, and yet do so in order to serve Soradt's extremely illogical plans for human annihilation.

      Thus, we have the official agencies of "intelligence", headed up by the U.S. CIA, which has a history known to support creating havoc, chaos, and asundery other discords in the world now plagued by its technocracy of sub-earthly helpers.

      http://wn.rsarchive.org/Lectures/GA204/English/AP1987/19210513p02.html

      In fact, they have this account in their archive records. It was laughed off as not possible, yet it has been going on for years now.

      Juan