Re: The Human Heart.

  • juancompostella
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 5, 2012
      --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, "Ondria J. Wasem, Ph.D." <ondria@...> wrote:

      > What you wrote here, specifically the last three paragraphs, seems to
      > connect with my personal experience, in my early forties, of trying to
      > learn to think with my heart rather than solely with my head. That is the
      > time when I set myself the goal of becoming wise.
      >
      > Ondy

      Anthroposophy is thinking out of the head in the direction of the heart.
      This is what was set up by Steiner for us to do.

      I think this lecture course is designed specifically for it; 'Anthroposophy and the Human Gemut', or as it has become
      more well known, "Michaelmas and the Soul Forces of Man",

      http://wn.rsarchive.org/Lectures/MichSoul/MiSoul_index.html

      For me, it says it all :)

      Juan